• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Netjets is Flexjets worst nightmare. If they don't improve the quality of life over there, Flexjet would not budge. They do not want change at Flexjet. We will see how long the response is from Mngt. Probably if you don't like it here leave. Flexjet is a very slow follower not a leader.

Whats wrong with the vacation deal?

At FlexJet a "week" of vacation is actually only worth five paid days, where at NetJets it's worth seven paid days.

FlexJet combines five paid days with four unpaid days on each end of a total of 13 continuous days off for each vacation break.

NetJets combines seven paid days seven unpaid days on each end of a total of 21 continuous days off for each vacation break.

Wow, that is a really good deal...you really could travel with that much time...

I guess the Flex vacation doesn't stack up so well:(

I'm assuming he means that their vacations are 21 days long, and ours are 13.

hey Club ORD

Little confused about pay at flex. I was told that during training they pay you something like $1500 + and also perdiem on top of that per pay period, then after training is $195 per day soo, this means that your check varies per pay period depending on how many days you work or company assign you enough flying so your check averages the same amount per pay period
thanks

hey Club ORD

Little confused about pay at flex. I was told that during training they pay you something like $1500 + and also perdiem on top of that per pay period, then after training is $195 per day soo, this means that your check varies per pay period depending on how many days you work or company assign you enough flying so your check averages the same amount per pay period
thanks

Something like that in training its based on you're yearly income (average number of days per month at daily rate times 12 divided by 52 equals your weekly training pay) plus per diem from day one. After training your paid at the daily rate. If you work 16 days a month each month your paycheck will be for 8 days every time plus any overtime you get. If you bid up and down days every month then your paycheck will change every month. Average days right now I think is 15.5

Something like that in training its based on you're yearly income (average number of days per month at daily rate times 12 divided by 52 equals your weekly training pay) plus per diem from day one. After training your paid at the daily rate. If you work 16 days a month each month your paycheck will be for 8 days every time plus any overtime you get. If you bid up and down days every month then your paycheck will change every month. Average days right now I think is 15.5

15.5 days of a 28 day bid period, not month. sucks!

15.5 days of a 28 day bid period, not month. sucks!

WTF? I'm making more at the crappy cargo company I fly for? I was thinking about applying at FJ, too. I don't mind the 4am phone calls and 16 hour days (get plenty of that crap now), but damn... a man's gotta eat.

Latest resources

Back