• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, it DOES all add up. From what I have read, FlexJet guys upgrade in 2 years while NJA guys will wait 5 +/- years to do so. Also, the lowest seniority pilot at FlexJet is flying the Learjet 45 while the lowest NJA guy is flying the Beechjet and Citation Ultra. Different strokes for different folks. Both seem like good places to work.

Let me see.......I was told at TSA that I would have a ten month upgrade and at NJA they told me eleven months, none came true.

ACA was a twelve month upgrade, got lucky there.

Point is, you can't bank on a quick upgrade it could change at anytime. Or your company could go out of business.

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? CAUSE I DON'T SEE NOBODY ELSE...

Im talkin to everyone INCLUDING you if you have an issue with what I am saying then we can meet at the Pickle bar or when you are in PBI, BCA, FLL get my number from scheduling and I will take you out for a beer so we can discuss this like real guys.

Bailey

Im talkin to everyone INCLUDING you if you have an issue with what I am saying then we can meet at the Pickle bar or when you are in PBI, BCA, FLL get my number from scheduling and I will take you out for a beer so we can discuss this like real guys.

Bailey

You're assuming it's a guy.

Bailey, we will do that one day, assuming we can get a freakin break.

Latest resources

Back