• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet, pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you think that nonunion aviation employees are the only group of people whose pay is made competitive with their competition?

Do you think your pay would have gone up if the NJ pilots hadn't negotiated those 05 and 07 agreements?

Better yet. Do you think your pay would have gone up if the NJ pilots hadn't negotiated those 05 and 07 agreements and organizing campaigns were not underway at your company?

Last edited:
It's Never Too Late

Never thought I would say this...we should have listened. Now it's too late.

Actually, the later the better in some ways.

The longer these new senior executives are in place, more employees will wish to seek representation.

By the way. TMC pilots will determine their fate today.

Clarify

Yes Architect, the pay of both pilots may be the same in the end, but the problem for the future is the creation of the "B" scale. The pay of a 14/15 year FO PIC may equal the FX year 2 FO. What happens with raises and promotions is the next question.

I think you misunderstood me.

V1 said he is a 8 year FO. With OT, bonus, per diem - he made $101,000

The Flight Options pilots that are year 1 at Flexjet are making $111,000 to $112,000 plus $8000 a year of that total is tax free. That's without OT, bonuses, etc.

Now, V1, who has been there 8 years, is making less.

Oh ya, apparently the Flight Options pilots do not have to comply with the Flexjet pilots domicile rules.

Not to fair.

I think el realizes that.

Oh ya, apparently the Flight Options pilots do not have to comply with the Flexjet pilots domicile rules either.

Last edited:
Just a little heads up for the Flex pilots, seeing as your 135 certificate is now being managed by the ROC FSDO. ( same as Flops).
They usually take a look at flight aware and plan ramp checks there when you arrive. They also go over to BUF to do ramp checks so be prepared.

Any idea on how your FOM rewrite is going to match ours. I assume that when it matches the Options one and they are both at the same FSDO it will be easy to just merge them together.

RED LABEL PROGRAM: We do anticipate the addition of more aircraft at Flexjet that will be staffed in the dedicated crew format currently being used on the Globals. All pilots regardless of whether they are active at Flexjet, active at Flight Options or Flight Options pilots who have been hired by Flexjet (as outlined here), will be eligible to apply or bid for the dedicated crew aircraft. Currently the dedicated crew program is under review and should be made available to all pilots in the 1st quarter of 2015.

Latest resources

Back