Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Art, I remember quite well when it was the NJA pilots drawing the line in the sand and the Flt Ops pilotgroup was watching from the sidelines --just like the Flex pilots are watching them now. Back then, a few of the Options guys made jokes, too, and some were also interested but doubtful they would ever be in the same position. Luckily for their group, a determined handful made it a future goal and started passing out the cards. As Flt Ops pilots can tell you, there will always be those who are slow to rally, but eventually they recognized the wisdom of getting it in writing and the advantage in having a seat at the table. Perhaps one day in the future the Flex pilots really will be making a stand at the bargaining table. In the meantime, hopefully the Flex pilots will join those of us who are cheering on the Options pilots as they fight for professional pay and fair work rules.

You have single-handedly sucked all the air out of this thread.

Good job.

"You have single-handedly sucked all the air out of this thread.

Good job."

This thread and many others.

Sand is also on sale, lots of people digging a hole in it about the size of their heads. Surely, the 85 on the street will be happy to hear that milk and cheerios are on sale today - their kids are probably getting tired of eating top ramen.

Cujo? Cujo resides on Waterview Pkwy - not here.

Well said, Fast! I don't think those who value a seat at the table view "drawing a line" as something to joke about. And I wouldn't be surprised if furloughed pilots (also not laughing much these days) find themselves wishing they'd had a contract that gave them a better deal than the measly 2 year recall they got at Flex management's whim.

General Reminder: FI was designed to accommodate members who have varying opinions and interests. Customizing one's screen via the Ignore function enhances the reading experience while avoiding unfair urges to censor those with a different viewpoint.

You have single-handedly sucked all the air out of this thread.

Good job.

********************ing hilarious. I couldn't agree more. I picture her much differrent from the Avatar.

I think you guys have nailed it down.

I don't think those who value a seat at the table view "drawing a line" as something to joke about.

It's called irony, sweetheart--something that's lost on you entirely.

Now, ironing, on the other hand ...

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

General Reminder: FI was designed to accommodate members who have varying opinions and interests. Customizing one's screen via the Ignore function enhances the reading experience while avoiding unfair urges to censor those with a different viewpoint.

netjetwife, just so you know, i have the upmost respect for you. I know it takes some balls to come out here and mix with the guys. But, if you now have to put up a disclaimer to your posts', then you may have to rethink your strategy. Just because you have the "right" to say something doesn't mean you always should. Discretion is key to deliberation.

Your recent posting is so frequent that it can almost be classified as harassment. The constant repetition of your anthem has annoyed so many, that the message is lost. The entire reason you are here is to support the hard work your Husband has expended into the union at NJ, and you have now tarnished that sacrifice. You have posted your message so many times to those that have told you they don't want to hear it, that now you have defeated yourself.

I am trying to be constructive here, and I hope you appreciate it. Please don't take offense to my message, I'm trying to help.

It's actually affected safety at my fractional. Here is the "official CVR" from a recent flight:

P1: Set thrust
P2: Thrust set

P2: 80 knots
P1: Checked

P2: V1...Rotate
P1: What did you say about the NJW the Great?

P2: I said ROTATE!
P1: Look, NJW has a viewpoint and this is America. We should respect her husbands work for the union.

P2: But shouldn't HE be the one posting, seeing as HE has the actual experience?
P1: Well, that would be the conventional opinion, however FlightInfo.com is a public forum open to anyone with a computer and $10.00.

P2: I don't know...just seems inappropriate for someone not even employed at ANY fractional to be so opinionated on every OTHER fractional.
P1: Yeah, you have a point there! I still support her right to voice her opinion...let's agree to disagree.

P2: Okay...so, ah...positive rate?
P1: Oh yeah, gear up.

sorry, thought it'd be funny. Anyway, NJW's response to someone in 3...2...1....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back