Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clyde, if I saw my reminder as a disclaimer I'd have labeled it as such. ;) I promote selective reading because it can enhance the message board experience--with just a little customizing effort many members can post widely varying opinions, cordially side by side.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that there's another side of the board--PMs. Those I receive (some from Flex folks) are supportive of my posts and don't share the negative opinion some have expressed. I think offering moral support and learning about other fracs is important and I've been assured it is appreciated so I will continue participating in those conversations. It must be noted that those who have no interest in my posts can simply ignore/block them, allowing other readers the right (often overlooked by complainers) to choose for themselves.

I think the unseen audience/those only reading also tend to be forgotten by those posting. I get supportive PMs from that group, too, so I'm aware that others don't care for the derogatory comments too often seen here. As a member of FI, I'd like to see it have a favorable rating with all of the frac community so I encourage civil discourse. Alas, the popcorn crowd and I have different priorities...;)

It is incorrect to tie my reason for posting here strictly to NJ. I am very interested in the other fracs as part of a virtual community sharing common ground and a similar lifestyle--one my actual neighbors can't relate to-- and I firmly believe that fair, strong industry standards (achieved thru union or nonunion means, btw that was a disclaimer..:)) will benefit all frac pilots and their families.

Clyde, your advice has been noted and I appreciate your respect, but please don't be offended or surprised when I defer to the PMs mentioned above.

Thanks to all who support a tolerant message board where frac issues/events are discussed respectfully in a friendly atmosphere. NJW

Glass, I'm shocked to hear that Avantair pilots aren't as safe/professional as other frac pilots. Not too smart. The others just discuss me in the FBOs...:p

It's actually affected safety at my fractional. Here is the "official CVR" from a recent flight:

P1: Set thrust
P2: Thrust set

P2: 80 knots
P1: Checked

P2: V1...Rotate
P1: What did you say about the NJW the Great?

P2: I said ROTATE!
P1: Look, NJW has a viewpoint and this is America. We should respect her husbands work for the union.

P2: But shouldn't HE be the one posting, seeing as HE has the actual experience?
P1: Well, that would be the conventional opinion, however FlightInfo.com is a public forum open to anyone with a computer and $10.00.

P2: I don't know...just seems inappropriate for someone not even employed at ANY fractional to be so opinionated on every OTHER fractional.
P1: Yeah, you have a point there! I still support her right to voice her opinion...let's agree to disagree.

P2: Okay...so, ah...positive rate?
P1: Oh yeah, gear up.

sorry, thought it'd be funny. Anyway, NJW's response to someone in 3...2...1....

Damn man, you got me rolling on the floor again! Thanks

It's actually affected safety at my fractional. Here is the "official CVR" from a recent flight:

P1: Set thrust
P2: Thrust set

P2: 80 knots
P1: Checked

P2: V1...Rotate
P1: What did you say about the NJW the Great?

P2: I said ROTATE!
P1: Look, NJW has a viewpoint and this is America. We should respect her husbands work for the union.

P2: But shouldn't HE be the one posting, seeing as HE has the actual experience?
P1: Well, that would be the conventional opinion, however FlightInfo.com is a public forum open to anyone with a computer and $10.00.

P2: I don't know...just seems inappropriate for someone not even employed at ANY fractional to be so opinionated on every OTHER fractional.
P1: Yeah, you have a point there! I still support her right to voice her opinion...let's agree to disagree.

P2: Okay...so, ah...positive rate?
P1: Oh yeah, gear up.

sorry, thought it'd be funny. Anyway, NJW's response to someone in 3...2...1....

HMMM--I've wondered--maybe it is him posting--hiding behind her boots! Just saying!

Great point, Flylow!

Harley, my posts are my own. My husband was behind the camera.

The comment, JJ, was just a short way of saying that my husband's only involvement in my posting is that he took the photo of me and turned it into an avatar for me.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back