Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You again, are very misinformed.
I agree with you, that a very important part of the NJI/NJA integration initiative was scope protection.
On the other hand, you need to review your history.
There are former NJA union leaders that have reported RTS "promised" they would eventually be flying Gulfstreams over 14 years ago!
Unfortunately, both of us have been "promised" things that didn't eventually come true.
RTS agreed to the integration language, maybe you should let him know how you feel an injustice has been done to you.
Did you folks let RTS know you feel he wronged you?
What did he say?
Refer to Billy V's, posts that he didn't really know what was going on (regarding integration) at the union side of the company when he was hired.
If you didn't know there was a hot issue that needed to be resolved with a new CBA, maybe you should have waited before coming to NJI, now Netjets North America.
BTW, there are many pilots on the NJA side of the company that aren't happy with this integration too.
There is a bigger picture here, that thankfully BW and his integration coworkers comprehend, that you refuse to see because of your own greed.
Brian W. is a very fair, passionate integration subject matter expert on this, ask him to draw you a picture this time.

I get it now--the promises he made to you are more important than the promises he made to us--how could I have missed that? My greed? To want to simply keep what I was hired into from day one? FYI--you have never seen me bad mouth BW on here--it isn't personal--just business!

I get it now--the promises he made to you are more important than the promises he made to us--how could I have missed that? My greed? To want to simply keep what I was hired into from day one? FYI--you have never seen me bad mouth BW on here--it isn't personal--just business!

Or, RTS had a plan all along.
Business is business but as BO
used to tell me constantly, "your argument and logic is circular".
Now I get what he meant.
BTW, if you play near or in the sewer, the stink might splash on you.:cartman:
You knew what was going on when you signed on.

Contracts are commonplace in our country for good reason. It's indisputable that it's best to get it in writing. So I think in the long-run that pilots from NJI and Flex would all be better off having a seat at the table and a voice in their career.

As to frac wives posting here: our lives are personally and profoundly affected by what happens in the industry so we are a part of the frac community with every right to post on a public message board. Some of us have husbands who want to have informed discussions and appreciate the interest and support. As do other pilots, so the few who try to stop wives from posting here are interfering with the rights of other FI members to decide for themselves whose posts they want to read. Those who want to practice censorship can do so on an individual basis by customizing their own screen via the ignore function.

Curiosity about others is natural so I propose a discussion of the differences and similarities between the fracs with the premise that no single group has all the answers and we can all learn something from each other. In this tough economic time we can also offer moral support to one another. NJW

The problem NJW is not that you post. It is the fact that you post about other Companies when you know nothing about what goes on at those Companies and you do this to spread the Union word. The facts are not something you consider it is secondary to your underlying union crap. You have become B19 to not just a few of us but most of us.

The problem NJW is not that you post. It is the fact that you post about other Companies when you know nothing about what goes on at those Companies and you do this to spread the Union word. The facts are not something you consider it is secondary to your underlying union crap. You have become B19 to not just a few of us but most of us.

speak for yourself

Each to their own, that's what the ignore function is for, Haz. I'm posting on this thread because I'm interested in learning about Flex, and showing support for the pilots/families that were furloughed from there--with only a 2 year recall provision. That adds insult to injury, some would say. I'm very open about my opinion that they deserve the industry standard of unlimited recall (at the very least a better match to the economic situation) and I'm hopeful the arbitrary management decision will be changed. I'm curios to see how it will turn out and what pilots there can do to bring about change. I also support the Flex folks who would like more info and a voice in the discussions--on this and other issues-- regardless if they achieve that thru their CAB or choose to stand together in a Union. You won't find B19 saying give pilots a seat at the table and opportunities to control their own career destiny.

Remember, postings are only one side of the board. PMs are the other and I've been encouraged to participate in this thread. So moving on....

Could some of the Flex folks post the latest update on the possibility that the recall time will be extended? Is there any chance that the CAB will be sitting down w/management to discuss the situation?

Fob, my sentiments exactly! Thanks for supporting diversity and respectful dialog. NJW

Latest resources

Back