• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doyle, Vixin is right..... Go to the f***in interview, then decide. By the time the process is complete, maybe DG will have gotten off the pot.

Vixin is right. Go to the interview with the mindset of obtaining a career with the best fractionally rewarded pilots. Once you get the offer then decide. Don't think two or three years down the road, think more like 10 years to where you want to be.

Well, I just got the call for a NJ interview. Debating on whether to go or not. It's been well over a year since I applied and just now heard something. I hate the thought of being at the bottom again but, it's hard to not consider more money and more time off and better benefits. Will Flexjet step up? Who knows.

Go to the interview the worse thing that can happen is you have a choice to make.
After listening to management pat us on the back during turkey day I wonder if we are going to get another pat on the back or a bitch slap across the face come April. Who Knows.

Well, I just got the call for a NJ interview... I hate the thought of being at the bottom again ...

Always a gamble, no doubt. Latest word is we're shooting to hire nearly 600 next year, so if you're ahead of that wave, it might not be so bad!

I'd interview and check us out. We'll know by 12/7 if the new contract went through or not. I have a feeling this message board know very shortly after the rest of us do. :D

Always a gamble, no doubt. Latest word is we're shooting to hire nearly 600 next year, so if you're ahead of that wave, it might not be so bad!

I'd interview and check us out. We'll know by 12/7 if the new contract went through or not. I have a feeling this message board know very shortly after the rest of us do. :D

I am hearing from friends that NetJets is no longer accepting resumes/applications? True?

Some FlexJet pilots are waiting for the cards to be sent to them, this is not true. You have to go to the WWW.IBT1108.ORG/ web site to download the card and either mail it or fax it in, WE ARE NOT AS CLOSE AS EVERONE BELIEVES...FYI

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back