• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Except for XOJet. I realize that they will be getting the 300's at the end of 2008, but the future is certainly cloudy for Flex now.
The only thing that's cloudy is what's going to happen to our pay and quality of life. Flex will keep on ticking in todays market.
Gunfyter made a good point, we are a huge market for the sales of Bombardier aircraft,(not to mention what they make in maintenance off of us, and the resale of our used aircraft.).
Now for the pilot it may be cloudy. Unfortunately the top 120 of the seniority list will chicken out on the union, and we will accept a substandard pay raise, no more bases, and just a reduction to average 15 days. We still will get continuous emails telling us how important we are to the success of Flexjet!

We still will get continuous emails telling us how important we are to the success of Flexjet!

FLOPS sends the same e-mails to us tooo. Maybe both companys contract out the same "e-mail man"

Why wait till may, its going to be the same crap as last time, don't stick your head in the sand!! Send in the damn Card....

Last edited:
If you do get enough cards and a vote is called, be prepared for the company to say "now we can't give you the raise we had planned." It will be the first in a long line of lies from management designed to divide the pilot group.

actually, I dont think they can legally do that. any raises agreed upon or promised have to be honored. There is some law about that in regards to union organization and the Railway Labor Act.

sorry for the lame answer, I'm sure somebody else can be more specific

Last edited:
Our heads are not in the sand. To move right now would mean a freeze on our pay. If we wait until our little pay raise, we would at least get something to get us by until a contract is agreed on.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it would take a couple of years to hammer all this out. Waiting until we get a small raise makes sense-more people may buy into a union by then anyway. However, with just 400+ pilots it may not take that long to get an agreement.

Thats what everyone said last time and then that was it, no more push for union just a lot of sniveling and whining about having to still work 15.5 days and no rest block etc... Please save it for May 1st, quit posting about what your gonna do and stick your head back in the sand, and wait, oh and wait and wait. I really don't care either way it goes, but at least make a decision and get the F**k off the fence its really boring to watch.

Our heads are not in the sand. To move right now would mean a freeze on our pay. If we wait until our little pay raise, we would at least get something to get us by until a contract is agreed on.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it would take a couple of years to hammer all this out. Waiting until we get a small raise makes sense-more people may buy into a union by then anyway. However, with just 400+ pilots it may not take that long to get an agreement.

Look what happened at FLOPS, management knew we had enough cards in and then decided to pulll the plug on our pay raise. The raise that some koolaid drinkers swore they had seen on tylers desk. If you management remotely thinks the union has a chance, you will not see any raise. We at FLOPS have seen this "play card"

actually, I dont think they can legally do that. any raises agreed upon or promised have to be honored. There is some law about that in regards to union organization and the Railway Labor Act.

sorry for the lame answer, I'm sure somebody else can be more specific

Wrong, happened to us. We were told "unoffically" that a 30% raise was in the works..

Latest resources

Back