• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
May 2008 was a "legitimate" furlough that recognized seniority. The RIF of ~2007 was out of seniority and largely based upon scare tactics by MS. Those guys all came back I believe due to 1108 fighting for them. But I don't see the link here at all to KR. He didn't become Chairman again until summer of 2008, some time after MS had messed everything up.

MS RIF'D 70 pilots out of seniority.
Majority were big union supporters, others were casualties of war, so has not to look like they were targeting certain people.
Kenn came back through HIG, MS got sh*t canned by Kenn.
Kenn and 1108 negiotiated to bring back the 70, plus back pay for the time they were RIF'D.
Then furlough's occurred.
Unsure of the specific dates, but that is the timeline of events.

So everyone is also clear, one of the in-house "steering" members, told the 1108 leadership to forget about the 70, take Kenn's pay raise deal with no contract and move on.
How about that in-house, can't wait to see what they would stand up for. How that's right, they wouldn't take a stand, they would roll over and let the company scratch their bellies and tell them everything is gonna be allright.

Rubber Ducky;2440412[QUOTE said:
]May 2008 was a "legitimate" furlough that recognized seniority.
The RIF of ~2007 was out of seniority and largely based upon scare tactics by MS. Those guys all came back I believe due to 1108 fighting for them. But I don't see the link here at all to KR. He didn't become Chairman again until summer of 2008, some time after MS had messed everything up.[/QUOTE]

get your facts straight the "legitimate furlough" was written as a "Furlough without the possibility of recall", and this happened to 70 out of seniority pilots May 23 2008

get your facts straight the "legitimate furlough" was written as a "Furlough without the possibility of recall", and this happened to 70 out of seniority pilots May 23 2008

What are you talking about, are you on drugs.

70 pilots RIF'D out of seniority by the MS regime
70 pilots that were RIF'D out of seniority brought back by KR
Furlough's by KR from the bottom of the seniority list and moving 1 # at a time up

Remember the good old days when any thread about Flexjet was hijacked by NJ guys before the 2nd page… I really miss that.

I expected this to have some info about Flexjet pay and benefits, instead it's the a 'who screwed up Flight Options the most' thread.

Not a word about Flexjet offering furloughed FLOPs pilots interviews?

Latest resources

Back