• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet Pay/Workrules/Benefits???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What offer? Please elaborate..I'm sure it's another slap in the face..just remover though options is the value provider..flex pilots are premium providers that's the difference. Flex would have been offered golden parachutes

Last edited:
And that is the value of having a union, for me. A written binding contract for when the company is sold, when nobody thought it couldn't or wouldny happen, but it does and it did.

All the FJ pilots are naive if they think KR or Bombardier has their best interests at heart. The bottom line is the only thing that matters to either of them, and both don't like those pesky pilots.

A contract could have made things more definite as to what is going to happen, but since none of the FJ pilots supported the many union drives that have occured in past years, there is no contract. You would think that FJ pilots would have wised up after the failed sale to Penski many years ago, but I guess not. Now they are going to face the whims of the "Management by Trust" man. What a farce.

Hopefully things will go well for the FJ pilots, maybe better than they went for Travel Air pilots.

Flex pilots should be very thankful that everyone is so concerned about their welfare and eager to give such sage advice.

What it is hard to figure out is what they want you to do with it at the moment?

Wakeup and smell the coffee, we have seen this show before we are trying to help you.

By calling us Union haters and draft dodgers? Really? That's your idea of helping? I've yet to read any post of yours regarding this subject that could be interpreted by the most naive among us as anything other than hatred and contempt for all at Flexjet. According to you, we at Flexjet should be licking the boots of our fellow Union Fractional pilots for you and they are the only reason we've obtained our current working conditions, pay and benefits.

But you're trying to help us, ya right. If this is your idea of help, I say no thanks. BTW, I don't believe anybody has asked for your help. Some of us have been around the block a few times and are quite capable of making smart informed decisions without the so-called help from an obviously very angry, disgruntled know it all blow hard.

As for my reference about the Bargain brand, there's no card being played. I was simply stating that comments like the ones you've been posting make you sound like someone who's pissed at the world and lives in a house who's tires are leaking air.

There's a very real chance that in the near future, you will be flying with those of us you seem to have real issues with. You better come to terms with it and soon.

All the FJ pilots are naive if they think KR or Bombardier has their best interests at heart. The bottom line is the only thing that matters to either of them, and both don't like those pesky pilots.

A contract could have made things more definite as to what is going to happen, but since none of the FJ pilots supported the many union drives that have occured in past years, there is no contract. You would think that FJ pilots would have wised up after the failed sale to Penski many years ago, but I guess not. Now they are going to face the whims of the "Management by Trust" man. What a farce.

Hopefully things will go well for the FJ pilots, maybe better than they went for Travel Air pilots.

You guys are incredible! What it must be like to be the all knowing experts you seem to think you are. NONE OF THE FLEXJET PILOTS supported the MANY union drives! Really? Wow, I seem to recall quite a few sending in their cards, but what do I know. I've just worked there for the last decade and a half. How many drives have there been Missy? Do you even know? I doubt it.

I'll tell you what, if this is how you and the other Union brothers at Options are hoping to persuade those at Flexjet that are not fans of unions or perhaps on the fence, your doing a bang up job!

Not!

Not one pilot at FO is against any pilot at FJ, that is pure crap if you think that. Every last FJ pilot has to come to gripps with the fact that we have been under Kenn (with exceptions) for the last 15 years, we had to deal with the lies and pitches and emails that changed all of our lives.

If memory recalls, (although John Mcain didn't get the email) didn't FJ send out an email and fire a few pilots out of seniority order. That could have been you!

Last edited:
Not one pilot at FO is against any pilot at FJ, that is pure crap if you think that. Every last FJ pilot has to come to gripps with the fact that we have been under Kenn (with exceptions) for the last 15 years, we had to deal with the lies and pitches and emails that changed all of our lives.

If memory recalls, (although John Mcain didn't get the email) didn't FJ send out an email and fire a few pilots out of seniority order. That could have been you!

Have you read the same posts I have? May I suggest reviewing the thread titled Flexjet Read File. It would seem to me that there are in fact some at Options who do appear to have issues with those of us at Flexjet.

Having said that, what's your point? 15 years of misery makes you experts on what's going to happen to Flexjet? Truth is, nobody knows what's going to happen, not even Mr. Ricci himself. Trust me, we here at Flex are very aware of him and his past and are not as naive as some here like to insinuate to think that there are not significant changes coming. Hopefully some good and most definitely some bad. It hasn't been all roses and tulips here at Flexjet the past 15 years either. We've had our share of lies, pitches and emails as well. But posts like some of the ones in this thread and others do not help convince the non-union ranks that having a union is the end to beat all. The argument you are going to see and hear from them is " Gee look what the union has done for the the Options guys, they appear to be some of the most unhappy, angry and abused people in the fractional aviation business, where do I sign?"

As far as the email and firing out of seniority I have no idea what you're referring to. Again you all seem to know more about Flexjet than those who actually work there. Have people been fired? Absolutely. Out of seniority? How are you fired out of seniority? There are always 2 sides to every story but from what I actually know to be fact about some who have been terminated, having a union would not nor should not have made a difference due to what those individuals did to cause them to be fired. Period.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back