• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We can actually go to 16 hours on last day. Anything past 14 has to be travel.

We do get paid hourly overtime over 12 hours and triple past 14. If we won't make it home by 16 hours we can stay and get an OT day.

There is talk of us getting more bases if the crews wanting to move to the new bases are willing to only work 6-8 day trips. Not sure where you heard that we are getting 8 day trips soon. Maybe you need to check with your "inside man" as to where he got that info.

We had that crap of going up to 16 hrs. Absolutely hated it. 15:59 duty days go home=normal. Heck they even tried to schedule 17-19 hr days on people.

I love 14 hrs. Can't schedule over it, and I have every right to stop my day if it is going to go beyond due to delays.
The best part though, is the time recovery. Just because I get home a day late, my family doesn't lose out on their time with me.

Wow, that's some arrogance, but I'm sure if you get a pay increase to the FJ scale you'll give credit where it's due.

And, if it comes to giving anything up to get more bases, don't count on it.

Credit is due, that is funny. Where did you get your pay raise from?

We got our raise from Flexjet. Bombardier owned us, but we were self sufficient. That is a big part of the Bombardier model.

I think he meant more of why did Flex give you that raise. Was there something else that happened in the industry sometime very close to before you got your raise. Maybe something over at NetJets.

I think he meant more of why did Flex give you that raise. Was there something else that happened in the industry sometime very close to before you got your raise. Maybe something over at NetJets.

I was referring to what you posted earlier. That you would give credit to Bombardier if your pay rates were increased to our pay scale. I'll give Netjets a little credit, but Flexjet did not have to give us a raise. They did, and for that I am grateful.

I was referring to what you posted earlier. That you would give credit to Bombardier if your pay rates were increased to our pay scale. I'll give Netjets a little credit, but Flexjet did not have to give us a raise. They did, and for that I am grateful.

Bombardier must have been a good employer. I feel bad for you guys. I really do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back