• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kenn told us recently we would be able to cross bid. Since Kenn is the boss I intend on bidding a capt position in one of your 605's by the end of the year. If not, maybe one of the CL300's being painted in Flops colors.

Those 300s operated in the FO storefront will be flown by FJ pilots.

I know you are saying this knowing there us no way it will happen just to put anger and fear into FJ pilots.

You kinda found like my son when the was about 3 saying "I want it, I want it."

So I guess we have to act like your parent, "Chief those seats aren't yours, so no you can't have them. Would you like it up one of your friends took your toy away?"

I know this attitude is not in the majority at FO, but you are really hurting your cause.

I have no interest in getting anywhere near Flexjet or one of there canadian made pieces of ********************..

No worries Shanes! You don't work here anymore. HA! You were Fired a few years back and still can't see why with your mouth.

Is shanes123 a member of your MEC? Other than his obvious lack of spelling skills and logical analysis, he seems like he would be the obvious choice....bwaaaaa.
WL

I have no interest in getting anywhere near Flexjet or one of there canadian made pieces of ********************..

No worries Shanes! You don't work here anymore. HA! You were Fired a few years back and still can't see why with your mouth.

Hey genius, Learjets are made in ICT.

Those 300s operated in the FO storefront will be flown by FJ pilots.

I know you are saying this knowing there us no way it will happen just to put anger and fear into FJ pilots.

You kinda found like my son when the was about 3 saying "I want it, I want it."

So I guess we have to act like your parent, "Chief those seats aren't yours, so no you can't have them. Would you like it up one of your friends took your toy away?"

I know this attitude is not in the majority at FO, but you are really hurting your cause.

I really don't understand why everybody is getting all up in arms about somebody saying something about taking a seat in a CL300.
We all know that will never happen
because
we are all going to be moving up to Gulfstreams - They have been painting 4 of them for years now. It is going to be the best paint job on any airplane that you have ever seen. They are taking some serious Fanantical Attention to Detail in painting them.

I know I have my bid in for it, that's where I am going as soon as the reveal is done.

You guys keep telling us we need the union for protection.

If Shanes was fired, how much protection Incan your union really offer?

So if he was fired because of his mouth it sounds like we have better job security at FJ than you guys do under your union.

BTwa19

The Unions protection goes only so far and you know it. Some situations warrant termination and sometimes the best outcome is a chance to resign.

Other protections include:
Work rules
OT pay
Day 8 travel
Protected pay for the length of a contract.
Scope
Stewards
Furlough recall rights
Just to name a few. Now what I don't understand is why you would not want these protections?

Latest resources

Back