• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So far all of the FO crews I have talked to on the road have been very eager to share their views unions and KR. Here is what I have found from the 30 or so pilots I have had the time to really chat with:

Only 3 of the 30 were pro-IBT
Only 10 or so were pro-UPFO
17 were very anti-IBT and feel they are a roadblock to the future of FO
As if anyone on here is gullible enough to believe made-up statistics posted by an obvious anti-union fudster.

Fortunately, nobody on here needs to believe anything that any of us say on this forum. Time and the voting record will tell.

As if anyone on here is gullible enough to believe made-up statistics posted by an obvious anti-union fudster.

Fortunately, nobody on here needs to believe anything that any of us say on this forum. Time and the voting record will tell.

Is there more support for the IBT among the former RTA pilots than there is among the original Corporate wings/FO pilots?

They like KR and believe he will take care of them if the IBT goes away.
Good luck to us all.

KR can take care of us right now! KR can go to the union and say, here is an LOA raising all Flops pay to Flex pay. Do you think the union would say no? KR can go to HR right now and say re-instate the 401K match. We all ready language in the contract for when it comes back, and no the union did not take it, the company did. KR can do anything he wants that would benefit the pilot group simply by producing a LOA and if it is for the benefits of the pilots I know for a matter of fact, so far as to give up my first born, that the IBT would not turn it done.

KR can do a lot for the pilots, but he is hiding behind the stigma of the big bad IBT won't let me.
They won't let him do something that will hurt the pilot group.

Slow is right on the money.

All of us Flying for DAC have to ask ourselves a question.

Do we want a legally Binding CBA facilitated by a Strong fully funded Union or a one page unenforceable document from Management?

What vote are you referring to? Single carrier? Explain to me how a single carrier vote is going to happen when your beloved IBT doesn't want it?

I would hope management are smarter than to fight a war like that.

Seahawk – your photo reminds me of one of our former VP’s of self-importance. A former UAL scab, his nickname was Babbling Bob. [Then again, how can anyone really be a former scab: once a scab…]

Pretty sure only the 1108 can file for single carrier – no matter how many times special ed & his friends try, so I’d look for that filing no sooner than when the 1108 is good ‘n ready.

Latest resources

Back