• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I post about Ricci buying a house in Dallas and shutting down CGF and I am attacked by elraton. When I counter attack I am a idiot. I'm cool with that. Cause Ricci is shutting down CGF and it's gonna be a move or lose for everyone in that office maybe there is justice after all. The IBT better go on a full blown offense attack cause Riccis pushing for a decertification vote.. Then the Flex guys are gonna experience a world they never imagined existed. But that's from your favorite idiot that has no credible info!!

Shanes123, I quit posting on here a little while ago mostly because I just don't give a rats a$$. That being said, let me point a a few things.

First, maybe if you did not come across so bitter and quite frankly, an a$$, no one would attack you.

Second, if you no longer work for FLOPS, then why care anyway? You are no longer there, so why not let it go and move on?

Third, why do you think us here at Flex are so ignorant? Do you think that we have all had some golden egg cushy job and have never had to work for a crappy company? I personally don't believe that we are going to go down the crapper just because Ken's company owns us, but that is just my choice of being optimistic. If it goes the way you keep saying, then so be it. I have a choice. Deal with it or leave, but I don't have to be on here bitching and moaning about it.

My fourth and last point is this. You may feel the need to jump on here and attack me because I spoke my mind about you and your post and that is you prerogative, however, I will not rebut or get into a pissing contest with you because again, I just don't give a flying F&*k. I do hope you are at some point in your life able to find a happy place because you really need to.

Now back to my popcorn and laughter.

McCaskill Bond does not apply to Flexjet. Flexjet is a private jet service provider not an air carrier. Jet Solutions is the air Carrier and Flex Plots are agents of Jet Solutions. Basically Flex Pilots will get stapled....

If you staple the pilots, how will that affect the 800+ customers who paid a sizable amount of money for the service flexjet promised to provide? Are you going to cram them all in a beech jet or a phenom...please explain your logic?

You forget, we're not an airline.

McCaskill Bond does not apply to Flexjet. Flexjet is a private jet service provider not an air carrier. Jet Solutions is the air Carrier and Flex Plots are agents of Jet Solutions. Basically Flex Pilots will get stapled....

Maybe. But maybe not.

Here's the problem with McCaskill Bond: Exactly what is the definition of an "Air Carrier" as it applies to this law?

I think it is safe to assume that when this law was crafted, lawmakers (and the lobbyists representing the interests of Part 121 "air carriers") gave absolutely NO consideration that this law could or may apply to Part 135 on demand "air carriers". This law was crafted in an attempt to smooth out future airline mergers, thereby reducing the possibility of interrupting airline service (and in turn the inconveniencing of millions of their constituents). Just follow the votes and the money.

So for now anyone can claim to know exactly how this law will apply to best serve their own interests. However, I think the applicability of the law will eventually be challenged in court. And labor organizations representing Part 135 Air Carriers might be surprised at the outcome.

Are you one of the antiunion crowd? Spreading false information in the hopes of a decert vote? Don't be a tool. Here's how it really works. Single carrier petition, NMB ruling in the affirmative, representation vote elects the 1108 as bargaining agent, ALL FLEXJET PILOTS REPRESENTED BY THE 1108 AND PROTECTED BY DFR. Now the union's internal merger process kicks in and we merge lists accordingly. The vote for representation precedes the merger of the lists. I'm glad I could help you pull your head out of your ass before you suffocated.

DOH,

Who is going to petition the NMB for a single carrier ruling? The IBT knows they don't have enough votes to stay in power. They are holding on and collecting income, sorry dues as long as they can.

If single carrier is voted on there is zero chance the IBT will win the vote to determine representation. After the decertification the FX pilots will continue with our employment agreements while you get to negotiate a direct agreement with FO.

They only way your pay and work rules will align with ours would be with the IBT being voted out.

Best of luck to all of us.

DOH,

They only way your pay and work rules will align with ours would be with the IBT being voted out.

us.

Or Maybe Flex pay might be aligned with ours.

After all, the captains flying the new Globals will start at $ 145k and the rest of will go down from there. Or maybe he will pay the Lear pilots more then the Global pilots because he is a nice guy you can trust. ;)

DOH,

Who is going to petition the NMB for a single carrier ruling? The IBT knows they don't have enough votes to stay in power. They are holding on and collecting income, sorry dues as long as they can.

If single carrier is voted on there is zero chance the IBT will win the vote to determine representation. After the decertification the FX pilots will continue with our employment agreements while you get to negotiate a direct agreement with FO.

Best of luck to all of us.

I'm just debunking the staple thing. One possible scenario out of several. And no, I don't have a clue which way this will play out when the actual vote happens.

Unless IBT launches informational meetings they will not hold on. And if they don't and get decertified it will be there own fault. They need to communicate now more than ever. To many idiots at flops believe in there in house to further there own personal positions. Welcome back SFO program !!!

Latest resources

Back