FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Checked. And Checked Again.

I'm not convinced that you(FO pilots) aren't the ones being lied to. Maybe you need to Check yourself...

Checked.

Nope.

Information is correct.

Lies originate with management on this one. Specifically DW.

Ask DW if the union made more than one request for Flight Options pilots to access Yammer. And that access was DENIED.

So, don't need a union? But without it... no recall rights.

Seems like the "union" is something needed... at least to that degree.

Going to defer?

Have been deferring for years. Hope to not have to go back to work in a "toxic" union environment. Only reason I would go back would be if things got terrible here at FJ.

And if that doesn't work out for you, you can always write a book and give employment interview seminars on how to land a high paying major airline job flying state of the art equipment like the shady eighty!

Question for the FO pilots, what form of integration does your side prefer, A straight date of hire or percentage of seniority? Please never mind the fences, we understand there will be fences in place, however, most of us want to know where we'll be on the seniority list when the pilot groups are combined. And we do understand they will be integrated, just a matter of when and how.

Last edited:
What do you call this?

Have been deferring for years. Hope to not have to go back to work in a "toxic" union environment. Only reason I would go back would be if things got terrible here at FJ.

Nice to be protected by a CBA. Isn't it?

To have an agreement that you can defer recall multiple times.

So much against even considering unionization at Flexjet, but you lived under the protections of a union agreement and continue to use that union agreement even after leaving that carrier.

You probably don't want to get defined as "a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements."

Maybe judging so soon is not the best thing. Perhaps, it would be better to let things continue to play out before being so decisive.

Last edited:
Question for the FO pilots, what form of integration does your side prefer, A straight date of hire or percentage of seniority? Please never mind the fences, we understand there will be fences in place, however, most of us want to know where we'll be on the seniority list when the pilot groups are combined. And we do understand they will be integrated, just a matter of when and how.

Unfortunately this is something that is private between the company and union, nothing public has been said or written about the preferred method. But from what I''ve heard, DOH is the preferred choice.

Since the junior FO pilot on property is a 2000 hire, I think we all know the answer to that one, no?

Unfortunately this is something that is private between the company and union, nothing public has been said or written about the preferred method. But from what I''ve heard, DOH is the preferred choice.

DOH
Of course that us what you guys prefer, it benefits you most.

Hahahahahaha

Keep dreaming.

The only way DOH would work would be with a permanent fence that would keep the groups separate.

A more realistic plan would be a ratioed integration of active pilots. Look at where you are on your respective list in % and that is about where you end up on the new list.

Please keep telling us that you want DOH. It will make it easier to keep your union away from our company.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back