• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont flatter yourself..its not you alone its guys like you that care only about yourself and not the rest of the pilot group as a whole..Your a self serving AHOLE that will run crying to a union for help as soon as you get your dick in a ringer..Seen it a million times before..Hate the union can't stand the union never ever vote for a union..Then UNION UNION HELP ME!!!

So the only way I can show that I care about my fellow pilots is by wanting your union.

In my years at union carriers the union never once came to my aid since I never asked for it or needed it. If you go to work and do your job per the FOM you don't need a union to protect yourself.

Maybe you should start by asking yourself what things you are doing that make you feel the union may need to protect you from disciplinary action? If you just stop doing those things you no longer need protection. See, problem solved and no union needed.

Wait I just heard from a reliable source that Shanes is going to be brought in and fired tomorrow, no wait he is going to be demoted to FO. No wait, they are going to force him to become CP. That would be the best punishment of all.

Bet my source is just about as accurate as yours is.

Dont flatter yourself..its not you alone its guys like you that care only about yourself and not the rest of the pilot group as a whole..Your a self serving AHOLE that will run crying to a union for help as soon as you get your dick in a ringer..Seen it a million times before..Hate the union can't stand the union never ever vote for a union..Then UNION UNION HELP ME!!!

Hogwash...you need the union because you can't conduct yourself as a human being and want to drag everyone else into your nightmare of a life that is a state of constant worry, despair, and complete lack of self esteem.

Hogwash...you need the union because you can't conduct yourself as a human being and want to drag everyone else into your nightmare of a life that is a state of constant worry, despair, and complete lack of self esteem.

TWA: you have been out bashed, skip a turn.

Shanes, your turn for a witty reply.

He said, She said.....

BTwa19

Will you at least admit your wonderful bosses LIED to the entire Flex jet pilot group about Yammer?

I'm not convinced that you(FO pilots) aren't the ones being lied to. Maybe you need to Check yourself...

On the flip side, I could ask why is the options MEC not communicating with the flex pilots? If they want us to join up, and if they are negotiating fences on our behalf, maybe some communication is in order. Not everyone will listen, but still. Might help with the rumors going back and forth

It's being worked on, but it's got some hurdles. Hopefully soon guys at Flex will be getting communications from the Union

No Union Needed! Yes! I accept my UNION recall rights.

So the only way I can show that I care about my fellow pilots is by wanting your union.

In my years at union carriers the union never once came to my aid since I never asked for it or needed it. If you go to work and do your job per the FOM you don't need a union to protect yourself.

Maybe you should start by asking yourself what things you are doing that make you feel the union may need to protect you from disciplinary action? If you just stop doing those things you no longer need protection. See, problem solved and no union needed.

Wait I just heard from a reliable source that Shanes is going to be brought in and fired tomorrow, no wait he is going to be demoted to FO. No wait, they are going to force him to become CP. That would be the best punishment of all.

Bet my source is just about as accurate as yours is.

So, don't need a union? But without it... no recall rights.

Seems like the "union" is something needed... at least to that degree.

Going to defer?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back