• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is Date of Hire not the fairest way to integrate? Your company has been around since 1996, so were about the same seniority.

The majority of our pilots were hired after 2000 putting the majority of us at the bottom of the list.
Then factor in your furloughed pilots, that leaves the flex pilots being,,,,well screwed.

The only fair option would be percentage of seniority.

Last edited:
I'm starting to see that the FO pilots are only out for themselves. With Ricci on their side we're (flex pilots hired after 2000) are screwed union or no union.

That basically is a staple job. Is that fair?

I don't have a list, I have no idea
This is just something I heard from word of mouth.
No, it's not fair, so maybe what I heard, and thought DOH would be fair is not.

DOH
Of course that us what you guys prefer, it benefits you most.

Hahahahahaha

Keep dreaming.

The only way DOH would work would be with a permanent fence that would keep the groups separate.

A more realistic plan would be a ratioed integration of active pilots. Look at where you are on your respective list in % and that is about where you end up on the new list.

Please keep telling us that you want DOH. It will make it easier to keep your union away from our company.

You bitch and bitch, well get yourself involved in what our Union is fighting to protect for both pilot groups, and do something about instead of coming off like a complete A@@hole on this site.

Apparently DOH is not the fairest way, then I am not for it. I would like everyone to maintain their respective seniorities and positions. This is something that I can guarantee that the Union is working on.

So maybe I am wrong. Atleast I can admit that DOH does not seem the fairest after learning where the seniority lists lean towards.

Do you care to admit that your allmighty DW lied to you guys yet?

Whats fair for everyone is what they are working towards, seems like DOH is not it, and maybe people are saying the wrong things.

I really don't understand you TWA, you seem like a complete d*@k, you say the Union will never be on property with Flex, etc....You want your cake and you wanna eat it too.
Get it through you head, NOBODY is trying to f*ck you from the Union. I can say from experience that I can't say that about management.
And I heard again, your schedules are being talked about. Will you like an 8/7? Will your "contract" guarantee that you keep your current schedule.

I don't have a list, I have no idea
This is just something I heard from word of mouth.
No, it's not fair, so maybe what I heard, and thought DOH would be fair is not.

You bitch and bitch, well get yourself involved in what our Union is fighting to protect for both pilot groups, and do something about instead of coming off like a complete A@@hole on this site.

Apparently DOH is not the fairest way, then I am not for it. I would like everyone to maintain their respective seniorities and positions. This is something that I can guarantee that the Union is working on.

So maybe I am wrong. Atleast I can admit that DOH does not seem the fairest after learning where the seniority lists lean towards.

Do you care to admit that your allmighty DW lied to you guys yet?

Whats fair for everyone is what they are working towards, seems like DOH is not it, and maybe people are saying the wrong things.

I really don't understand you TWA, you seem like a complete d*@k, you say the Union will never be on property with Flex, etc....You want your cake and you wanna eat it too.
Get it through you head, NOBODY is trying to f*ck you from the Union. I can say from experience that I can't say that about management.
And I heard again, your schedules are being talked about. Will you like an 8/7? Will your "contract" guarantee that you keep your current schedule.

DW has shed light into the conversations regarding Yammer and no she is not a liar. Your union put so many restrictions on how information would be given to you that it was technically not feasible. Since we couldn't abide by restrictions on how information had to pass through the union first the access was denied. Ask your union about that.

If their are changes to our schedule we do get to vote on it. I believe 8/7 is being considered to allow an increase in crew bases. Only those that choose to be based in the new bases would be subject to the new rules.

Since I don't want to move I would vote yes for that since it would benefit crew members who want new bases. Explain to me again how I am only looking out for myself.

Last I checked, we don't have a union at flex. Therefore, I'm not sure we have much of a say in how anything is integrated. The cards will fall where they may. Just buy me dinner before you stick up my pooper without any KY.

I could be wrong, as per slowtationCapt. But I'm looking for the fairest integration

I understand the bottom of your active seniority list was hired 2000. We have over 110 pilots hired in and after 2006. Do you believe your pilot group will vote to intigrate these pilots via percentage of seniority knowing this? Remember, if we have a down turn, theses pilots will be furloughed in inverse order of the seniority list.

If it is DOH, Flightoptions will have to redo their list to put the Travelair pilots back up to where they where hired. Only fair! More popcorn please.

Latest resources

Back