• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet first year salary?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Granted I haven't talked to every pilot we have but the ones I have, and this topic comes up don't want a union.

Walsh,
The reason your fellow Flex pilots do not talk to you about being pro-union is that they know you are a company man. They are afraid you will rat them out to the puzzle palace which will result in them being fired.

I have been busy with upgrade training so I am gonna skip some here.

did you ever get the extra insurance ALPA offered? or did you use their on call doctors when you had a medical question? did you ever grieve something that you think the company owed you, or when you think they broke a rule? Did you ever jumpseat on anybody back before the CASS days?

Never used there insurance, it was more expensive than what I already get. I used there doctors once then I still had to call an AME to get the right answer. And I still have an outstanding grievance, three years after furlough.

Walsh, I got a feeling that IBT 1108 may be the wave of the future at Flex. You may want to jump over to Citation Shares, where everybody is singing and jumping with joy with their current working conditions.

Huh!

Hey you guys lay off Walsh. He's in a strange position on this board because his name is his call sign. he can't really say too much on here without catching some flak at work. Plus, he'll come around when its time to vote.

My name is my call sign because I have nothing to hide. I have not caught any flak about what I put on here, quit the opposite actually. If by some course of action I end up having to vote for something I will vote for me, and what is best for my family.

The reason your fellow Flex pilots do not talk to you about being pro-union is that they know you are a company man. They are afraid you will rat them out to the puzzle palace which will result in them being fired.

Your kidding right? Me a company man? Ask anyone that knows me.

Walsh you tell people who want a union to leave. I'm telling you it looks like we're getting a union. If you don't like it leave, Citation share pilots are in love with their management.. you would fit right in over there.

I don't know about that. Rumor on the street is that they are doing the same thing there. Any CS guys care to put the rumor to bed?

I'm telling you it looks like we're getting a union. If you don't like it leave, Citation share pilots are in love with their management.. you would fit right in over there.

By the way Walsh Fly congrats on the upgrade.

Walsh you tell people who want a union to leave. I'm telling you it looks like we're getting a union. If you don't like it leave, Citation share pilots are in love with their management.. you would fit right in over there.

IBT 1108

For the fourth or fifth time since I've been with Flex,

I HEAR CRICKETS!!!!!!

As I said in my other post if management does not step up and hit a grand slam responding to NJ then we will have a union here by 2009.

Latest resources

Back