FlexJet first year salary?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IlikeHooters

Could someone who works for FlexJet tell me what a person can expect to make in the first year? Also can you give an example breakdown of the extras added to the base pay?

$195 per day.

15 day lines = $38,025
16 day lines = $40,560

Figure another $6,000 for per diem most of which comes home with you.

There's also a performance bonus awarded in May which can be substantial.

be informed.

Those payrates are just a guideline. Flexjet pay is what the management says it is. If they want to change it at anytime and freeze your pay they can. If they want to withdrawl bonus pay, they can. With no contract, its a "what management wants/needs" at-the-time-payscale.

Their attrition rate is at 20% for a reason.

Now soon 300pilot will come and rebut the above, however please understand his, "its all about me" mentality.

Great product, but not a great place to work.

Hey NetFlier, I'm with you and look forward to having a contract; but not every question needs your input, it may actually hurt the cause. People want to make up their own minds and not have it shoved down their throats, be it by the Kool-Aid drinkers or Union Militants.

Last edited:
Whatever :rolleyes:

be informed.

Those payrates are just a guideline. Flexjet pay is what the management says it is. If they want to change it at anytime and freeze your pay they can. If they want to withdrawl bonus pay, they can. With no contract, its a "what management wants/needs" at-the-time-payscale.

Their attrition rate is at 20% for a reason.

Now soon 300pilot will come and rebut the above, however please understand his, "its all about me" mentality.

Great product, but not a great place to work.

Last edited:
WOW a simply specific question about a specific company and some nut job that can't read has to chime in with something that has been beat to death by these union loving idiots. If you want to talk about your precious union there is your own section for that. Use it.

Why is it that people can't have a choice about weather they want to work for a union shop or not. you have a union we don't, that way there is a choice. Or are we not allowed to have that anymore, I didn't get a memo.

Wash,

easy big fella, we can all get along.

I am sorry if you assumed an implication of a union above, but as you can note there is no mention of it.

I post purely on the truth and what i experienced at Flexjet durring my time there. I never post opinion.

I state now, and have always stated that I am a company guy more than a union guy. However we have proven at netjets that if both sides are pulling in the same direction all can make money under proper work rules.

You can continue to trust Flexjet management, but also a fool to believe that when things get tuff, there wont be a change. Here is a few i got to go through:

mandantory 7 on 3 off(lasted for 6 months)
pay freeze
bonus out the door
crew food policy change
hotel quality changed
benefits changed( pay more by pilots)
and many more......

so my reply is to the orginal question TRUTH:

The pay is what management says it is for now. What is posted is only a guideline to what you MAY get. After you sign your 2 year work contract.

The attrition rate is 20% for a reason. Good product, not a good place to work. Flexjet will never be more than 100-120 airplane shop.

Latest resources

Back