• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet DO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Asked this question before and no response...what do you want the Flex guys to do?

You keep telling them all the bad things and then don't suggest any actions..everyone and their mothers know you aren't happy and haven't been able to better yourselves and apparently are looking for others to join in your misery or fix the problem for you. Either way pretty lame.

Kinda True

Some terms you might want to familiarize yourself with-
1. Could not duplicate
2. No defects noted
3. You have received this 10 in 24 warning
4. To be followed by another 10 in 24 warning
5. Realistically scheduled
6. 4 pilots per airplane crew ratio and were overstaffed or surplus
7. Sorry your the only plane we have to cover this trip
8. Sorry your PTO was denied due to understaffing
9. Generator, PAC and aux hyd pump removed from N? and installed on N?
10. Unfortunately we have to suspend your 401K match at this time for the next 5 years
even though we're profitable.
11. From Bob R, "please kindly call"
12. This item was placed on the NEF list - for 2 years
13. Ops check good
14. Complacency
15. Min rest
16. Your sick, we need a doctors note
17. Sorry but due to schedule change we cannot accommodate crew meals on this leg
18. To be followed by " we will try to get them after your next 4 hour leg"
19. CGF1 Arrival

I really am a middle of the road guy, perhaps even glass half full ( and a Member in Good Standing), but this is sooo true! 90% of the Flex guys I have meet on the road are just great...and I'm not the gloom and doom Guy. My point is: expect so see some VERY gray area MEL's, and pushing. I, like most of you, want to make mission and get'r done, but you are going to see (me thinks), and fly some jets that you would not have launched prior to this.
I really wish ya'll the best. Maybe we'll only have this issue (Maintenance Resolution Process) on the "Value Side" of the house, but I think this will be the first big issue for our new Brothers.

As a FLOPS guy I like the fact that if the company pushes me I can push back. If I get called in I have a trained Stewart with me. I have a CBA I can fall back on. I have never been called in or had to go beyond a PM to get an issue resolved. The FLEX pilots have a lot to think about in the next few months. Let's try some productive commutation and let the chips fall where they may. FLY SAFE.

That last sentence is what scares me the most reguarding FLEX guys!

You're scared because we are not panicking?

I find it insting that you think out maintenance personnel will suddenly decide to pressure us into flying. And I find it even more insulting that you think we would allow ourselves to be pressured. You are missing my point that there is no need. The airplane are flying and getting the job done the way we do it now.

It is more likely that Kr will look at the way we do things and make changes at options.

And like someone else said, what exactly do you want us to do? Yeah yeah we hear you, but seriously it's enough. Wait until there is something on paper to complain about and we will join in with you.

I find it insting that you think out maintenance personnel will suddenly decide to pressure us into flying. And I find it even more insulting that you think we would allow ourselves to be pressured. You are missing my point that there is no need. The airplane are flying and getting the job done the way we do it now.

It is more likely that Kr will look at the way we do things and make changes at options.

And like someone else said, what exactly do you want us to do? Yeah yeah we hear you, but seriously it's enough. Wait until there is something on paper to complain about and we will join in with you.

CLUB RD, we have already written this book, that is what i'm talking about

This comment is really gonna piss people off. But I have to say it. Club ord reminds me of a teenager. You tell them over and over why not to do something because you have already traveled that road and know with certainty the out come but the teenager knows more than you do and insist on doing it there way. There sure the way they do it the out come will be different. How can it not be???? Stupid old parents. Then all of a sudden they realize ******************** they were right. How in the hell did that happen? But at that point it's to late. We are not gloom and doomers we have been there and have experienced KR over and over and are trying to prevent Flex Guys from having the issues we have had thru our own years of experience But guys like club ord are the smarter teenager. Ok have at it.

Oh yeah, that's definitely KR style. Corporate Wings was run the same way Options is. It's who KR is. He's Ben heard run them till they drop. What were tryin to tell you guys is we have lived this f#%#%king nightmare. We have done the best we can but unfortunately our solidarity here is been pretty poor. Too many happy jobbers here at Options. And if this board is any representation of the whole Flex group then KR is licking his chops at another pilot group of happy jobbers. Because if you think your going to stand up to him without backing or representation your going to enjoy the ride.
My biggest fear is that these two lists will get merged together and the Union ends up voted out. I can't even imagine going back to the pre contract days here with no protection or any work rules.

oh yeah, that's definitely kr style. Corporate wings was run the same way options is. It's who kr is. He's ben heard run them till they drop. What were tryin to tell you guys is we have lived this f#%#%king nightmare. We have done the best we can but unfortunately our solidarity here is been pretty poor. Too many happy jobbers here at options. And if this board is any representation of the whole flex group then kr is licking his chops at another pilot group of happy jobbers. Because if you think your going to stand up to him without backing or representation your going to enjoy the ride.
My biggest fear is that these two lists will get merged together and the union ends up voted out. I can't even imagine going back to the pre contract days here with no protection or any work rules.

++++1

This comment is really gonna piss people off. But I have to say it. Club ord reminds me of a teenager. You tell them over and over why not to do something because you have already traveled that road and know with certainty the out come but the teenager knows more than you do and insist on doing it there way. There sure the way they do it the out come will be different. How can it not be???? Stupid old parents. Then all of a sudden they realize ******************** they were right. How in the hell did that happen? But at that point it's to late. We are not gloom and doomers we have been there and have experienced KR over and over and are trying to prevent Flex Guys from having the issues we have had thru our own years of experience But guys like club ord are the smarter teenager. Ok have at it.

You really are an asshat. We should vote in a union based on the anonymous message board comments of an illiterate? Ain't gonna happen.

What exactly are you telling us not to do? For the love of god, what do want the flex pilots to do? How exactly can we prevent KR from having the same issues? You've told us to expect it, great thanks for the heads up. Now what do you want us to do with that information?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back