Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SDCFI

Registered Offender
Since we can vote for changes to the pilot "agreement" can we also vote RH off the island? I don't know what they're feeding him at the Waterview but it must be some funky $hit.

First it was "if you like your sick days you can keep your sick days", followed very shortly by "hey your sick days are gone for good but this new PTO plan is the shizzle!"

Then it's I'll back you guys 100%, just not when you call in sick or can't get to work in an apocalyptic ice storm.

Now I'm hearing word from the Administration is there are plans to merge us and Options in the next two years. No that's not really a shocker but all we've been hearing is separate this, bespoke that, premium blend vs value provider.

Hallelujah! Holy sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?!

I don't know who RH is, but if he is a screw up, he will excel in ricci management. PTO=you will take vacation weather you like it or not

Since we can vote for changes to the pilot "agreement" can we also vote RH off the island? I don't know what they're feeding him at the Waterview but it must be some funky $hit.

First it was "if you like your sick days you can keep your sick days", followed very shortly by "hey your sick days are gone for good but this new PTO plan is the shizzle!"

Then it's I'll back you guys 100%, just not when you call in sick or can't get to work in an apocalyptic ice storm.

Now I'm hearing word from the Administration is there are plans to merge us and Options in the next two years. No that's not really a shocker but all we've been hearing is separate this, bespoke that, premium blend vs value provider.

Hallelujah! Holy sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?!

You are beginning to understand, Grasshopper. The changes will continue to come, but they will come slowly. It's kind of like Fatigue... By the time you realize that you are, it's usually too late, because there is still another hour until landing and the fog is already beginning to roll in.

If you think that they are not going to combine operations then you are crazy, Kenn Ricci is not going to want to pay double salaries to do the same jobs in CGF and down in Texas. The internal operation will be 1 company with everything run from CGF, where they have the capacity and space. On the market place however you will see 2 companies for the clients and potential clients. Kenn is saying 2 companies because he doesn't want to scare off any current and potential clients from buying into or getting out of Flex. Let's face it, the people buy into a certain program for a reason, be it the aircraft type or the company, some people probably bought or are looking to buy into Flex because they are run by xyz, and not the clowntown CGF operations. He didn't and doesn't want to scare them off. So yes, shortly the internal side of the operations will be combined, and on the market there will still be Flex and Options.

Your sick days turning into PTO, or whatever else change your DO is now promoting is one of the reasons that I voted and want to have my union. When Kenn gets that desire to go sit back and drink Tequila in his house in Cabo, or somebody with a big check comes along, as did Kenn to Bombadier, I know where I stand. I stand to not have anything change, because it is written in the contract, and that contract is what the new ownership is bound to follow.

So guys at Flex, think about the small changes that you are allready seeing, these can and become bigger changes in the future. Just remember a company gets the union it deserves, and Flops got the union it deserves. We have all seen and been subject to the emails that would come across the BB changing this and that, well now they can't, your DO wouldn't be sitting their right now telling you that PTO vs your old sick policy is the best thing since sliced bread, because he wouldn't be able to, because they wouldn't be able to change it, because it is in the CONTRACT.

Just as I said in a previous post. Your flex mgt will become a ricci puppet. Or they will disappear. Your DO is protecting his job because he has already been exposed to management by fear. Now he will just sit back and drink the kool aide and his quality of life will be secure.

I also disagree. Their luxury yacht may be traded for a tuna boat, but it is not sinking, just may not be as classy.

From what I read it appears that their befits are already being cut. I am sorry to hear that, but it is not a surprise. I just hope that their pay is not next. We all need to be brought up, not down.

Last edited:
The flex pilots don't have much to worry about. There will be some small changes that might be a little stressful and will probably reduce some of your benefits but in the long run you should do OK. As for the office staff in Dallas I am not so sure.

Latest resources

Back