• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Manage the risk, be safe and always try."

does not equal

"Disregard the danger, get to work at all costs, or suffer the consequences."

Grow up.

IBT is the biggest $ucking joke I've ever seen in my entire career. Every pilot I've flown with that supports such a desperate, unprofessional group needed there support for lack of skill and professionalism, in other words, they would have been shown the door for good reason. It's there way of justifying there existence in an industry that wants nothing to do with them. I have many friends at many IBT represented Airlines. and IBT are not even close to being the majority. They love to run there mouth with nothing to back it up. Just a total lack of results. But it's always everyone else's fault but there own as long as the dues keep coming in. Dues is there only priority. It's become one big out of control machine. Just like our government. Well they need to look in the mirror. This organization is in serious trouble. believe me they know it and most of there moves and tactics are signs of being desperate. The day they barely got voted in at Citationair, I new we were doomed. Textron had no intention in bargaining with these fools. Well, thanks to the teamsters, I no longer have to worry about it anymore. Thank you IBT!!

Last edited:
This will be my last post. I'm no longer in the private Jet Business and I can't say I'm sorry to go. Between management and IBT, I damn near lost my mind in the last two years. What a total load off. Good luck to the folks still dealing with this mess.

IBT is the biggest $ucking joke I've ever seen in my entire career. Every pilot I've flown with that supports such a desperate, unprofessional group needed theresupport for lack of skill and professionalism, in other words, they would have been shown the door for good reason. It's there way of justifying there existence in an industry that wants nothing to do with them. I have many friends at many IBT represented Airlines. and IBT are not even close to being the majority. They love to run there mouth with nothing to back it up. Just a total lack of results. But it's always everyone else's fault but there own as long as the dues keep coming in. Dues is there only priority. It's become one big out of control machine. Just like our government. Well they need to look in the mirror. This organization is in serious trouble. believe me they know it and most of there moves and tactics are signs of being desperate. The day they barely got voted in at Citationair, I new we were doomed. Textron had no intention in bargaining with these fools. Well, thanks to the teamsters, I no longer have to worry about it anymore. Thank you IBT!!

So what you're saying is that the majority of pilots at Flight Options and CitationAir (and until a few years ago Net Jets) has a "lack of skill and professionalism"? ... Really?... You don't sound disgruntled at all. Maybe you should try your hand as an English teacher. I didn't even begin to attempt to correct the sentence structure or punctuation, but you obviously have it mastered.

... I damn near lost my mind in the last two years.

Damn near? I will confirm it for you... without a doubt, you have lost your mind... Or, maybe you are drinking and typing again?

This will be my last post. I'm no longer in the private Jet Business and I can't say I'm sorry to go.

I would comment more on the factual content of your post, but since it was your last one, it probably isn't worth it. Good luck to you.

Last edited:

So what you're saying is that the majority of pilots at Flight Options and CitationAir (and until a few years ago Net Jets) has a "lack of skill and professionalism"? ... Really?... You don't sound disgruntled at all. Maybe you should try your hand as an English teacher. I didn't even begin to attempt to correct the sentence structure or punctuation, but you obviously have it mastered.

Damn near? I will confirm it for you... without a doubt, you have lost your mind... Or, maybe you are drinking and typing again?

I would comment more on the factual content of your post, but since it was your last one, it probably isn't worth it. Good luck to you.

The guy lost his job, give him a break.

"Manage the risk, be safe and always try."

does not equal

"Disregard the danger, get to work at all costs, or suffer the consequences."

Grow up.

Soooo, back on topic. His first email came across as the latter and not the former. I was out already and have no idea what the conditions were like except that my neighbor fell and my wife never left the house. But the tone of that email wasn't good.

A few weeks ago Mike Silvestro (Flops CEO) mentioned on his weekly announcement that his people were looking at both Flops and Flex operations to identify "best practices"at both companies, Hard to say exactly what that means, but to me it means that they are finding out what saves the most money at each company so those policies/practices can be implemented at both. They can't do much cost-cutting at Flops (at the pilots' expense anyway) because of our CBA (also we are already at rock bottom pay/benefits wise), so I wonder what they are going to come up with to implement at Flex.

That's easy. Everyone flies as slow as possible to save gas and increase owner occupy time take away all flexs benefits and issue new ties To make up for it all.

Has Flex been introduced to the fuel savings program at FLOPS?? You think those Lears are fast? Not with Ricci management micro managing your Fuel burns. And does Flex Captains do there 6 month currency in the plane?

I'm not trying to predict what Ricci may or may not do, but why would he change the way Flexjet does things to match the way Options does things when Flexjet is the one making a ton of money? Shouldn't he try to get Options to mirror Flex instead? We all agree that he likes making money, so why would he try to destroy the way things are done at Flex? Just an observation.

Latest resources

Back