• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guessing that this is the "up or out" guy (sorry, it's all over the SAPA forums). Let this be a lesson to us all; just because you can upgrade, it doesn't mean that you should.

I hadn't heard about the urination one though. Nice.

-Goose

I know who you are and you got hosed. I know the scenario and you got hosed dude. I wish you the best of luck and the company lost a good pilot. Don't know how hard it would be to get another job but you may be better off just going to corporate anyway.

I wish it would have worked out cause I needed to be pushed up the list one more in FAT city.

Some people should really look up the word fecicious.

I did my time flyin' freight, single, multi, and turboprop. My response was to the ignorant ass (coolsidepillow) who said RJ pilots suck is all (rolls eyes). Chill.

Last edited:
172Driver,
Yes, corporate is a step-down in most cases when compared to being a Captain at SkyWest.

Used to be a corporate guy myself! Can tell you from personal experience that it is.

172Driver,
Yes, corporate is a step-down in most cases when compared to being a Captain at SkyWest.

Used to be a corporate guy myself! Can tell you from personal experience that it is.

Having experienced both, going to have to disagree!

Latest resources

Back