• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You weren't the guy who did the low pass in the CRJ over Lake Havasu, were you?

When did this negative G ADG popping maneuver take place? I just find it unbelievable that someone didn't learn a lesson from the Pinnacle accident about behavior on ferry flights. Craziness

Are you on the freight ramp at 3am and there are no facilities because everything is closed? In which case, sure, find a dark corner. If your in front of the terminal with pax in it, not such a good idea. I've never flown a Jet with a lav in it, but why wouldn't you use that?
They come in handy!

Are you on the freight ramp at 3am and there are no facilities because everything is closed? In which case, sure, find a dark corner. If your in front of the terminal with pax in it, not such a good idea. I've never flown a Jet with a lav in it, but why wouldn't you use that?

Thats why the Falcon 20 was so fricken cool. It already p!ssed on the ramp for you. While checking the engine oils and getting my right shoulder all nice and dirty, if it was dark and nobody was around, I'd just take a leak right where all the fuel had already made a puddle.

I remember when I worked ramp, if we couldn't make it to the restroom (a considerable distance) you'd have to go to a more secluded spot on the ramp, too bad the female ramper told, stupid fool should have kept her mouth shut.

They say there are those that have and those that will. Hope it dosent happen to you.

You got herpes? I didn't know you could get fired for that. I better not check that on my medical application anymore.

What is wrong with being a career freight dog?

Latest resources

Back