Fired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilots have been recently fired for;

1) Manuevers that caused the ADG to deploy and negative Gs beyond the certification of the aircraft. This info was verified by SAPA reps. Even Bombardier can't believe the plane didn't come apart, we're told.
2) F.O. during late night post flight decides he can't hold it in anymore, so he urinates on the ramp. Gets caught by female ramper.
3) Captain fails 1st upgrade checkride and is given addition training above and beyond what most would get but 2 checkairmen both refuse to sign him off because they don't think he can pass a checkride.

The question for Positive G is; Which one of these is it?

Wow, someone got fired for that.

Wow, someone got fired for that.

He wasn't even here a year; still on probation. I think if he'd been off probation, he wouldn't of gotten fired.

I'm sorry, but some people just don't use their head. You think whipping it out and urinating on the ramp by the airplane during your walk around is acceptable? I think the other factor was that he unintentionally had exposed himself to a female.

Last edited:
He wasn't even here a year; still on probation. I think if he'd been off probation, he wouldn't of gotten fired.

I'm sorry, but some people just don't use their head. You think whipping it out and urinating on the ramp by the airplane during your walk around is acceptable? I think the other factor was that he unintentionally had exposed himself to a female.

Are you on the freight ramp at 3am and there are no facilities because everything is closed? In which case, sure, find a dark corner. If your in front of the terminal with pax in it, not such a good idea. I've never flown a Jet with a lav in it, but why wouldn't you use that?

It was an rj so there was a lav. I would have still used that even it was MELed. Still, fire for peeing is harsh...should have just placed him on double secret probation.

IF YOU ARE the Captain on the RJ ferry flight that popped the ADG because the IDG's didnt have enough oil pressure so they went offline.(for the 3rd time you tried the zero g maneuver) Good luck!

Way to screw up your FO's career too! Violation on PRIA of 91.13 Careless or Reckless operation. FO should have spoken up, but cmon man. ...... these airplanes will tell on you. (so will atc!)

If you are this guy do everyone a favor and find a different career because no one this dumb should be flying people around. You could go south of the border and find a job as a donkey fluffer.

Latest resources

Back