Fired!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They suck.
Why, Because they won't blow you behind the caterers minivan? Don't you have some seats to wipe up, newspapers to collect, scrape some gum off of the carpet, and semi rich "rent a jet" gomer to suck up to?
In otherwords eat shiit! You pouge.
PBR

An incident involving negative G's causing the ADG to deploy and another involving a low pass over Lake Havasu. Im all about having fun, but come on, thats f'd up! I would like to read the reports if anybody has them.

You're not likely to outrun an incident that involved intentional stupidity or bad judgment. See my signature for a further explanation.

Why, Because they won't blow you behind the caterers minivan? Don't you have some seats to wipe up, newspapers to collect, scrape some gum off of the carpet, and semi rich "rent a jet" gomer to suck up to?
In otherwords eat shiit! You pouge.
PBR

LoL dumbass. Hook, line, and sinker. Luls.

Some guy says RJ pilots suck. I respond in kind. Where's your "pogue" (note: not Pouge) comment to him? Go back to the flight instructor forum.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but some people just don't use their head. You think whipping it out and urinating on the ramp by the airplane during your walk around is acceptable? I think the other factor was that he unintentionally had exposed himself to a female.

Obviously you won't be getting on with the NASCAR teams any time soon.

Just pisssing on the ramp? Surely he was on his cell phone listening to his i-pod while re-gelling his hair too.

W

What's wrong with pissing on the ramp? I do it every day, just don't make a show out of it!

If you are this guy do everyone a favor and find a different career because no one this dumb should be flying people around. You could go south of the border and find a job as a donkey fluffer.
I don't know, they've gotten pretty selective down there, what with the DFRIA (Donkey Fluffer Records Improvement Act) and all.

Latest resources

Back