• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Female Pilots and High Heels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An F.O with 3 inchs heels, sounds kind of nice, better than all thoses fat and sweaty F.O.

What the matter with you guy's are you all gay or your wife got you brainwash?

As a matter of fact, in my last interview, I started to cry and I got the job anyways cuz I am a chick. Isn't that like "hot"?
Yes ... actually it is. Very. By the way ... I think I love you. Lose the Dave Mustaine avatar and we can hook this up, baby.

An F.O with 3 inchs heels, sounds kind of nice, better than all thoses fat and sweaty F.O. What the matter with you guy's are you all gay or your wife got you brainwash?
Now this is the only guy here who is thinking straight. What the hell is the matter with you (guy) people? :eek:

Minhberg the Lecher

How to make all well in universe. Gay guys are the only ones who should be flight attendants. They are much better at customer service. Dyke's can fly with me anytime. The one's I have flown with are good pilots. Straight guy's should be Captain's and F/O's. That leaves straight women. Sorry no room left go back to being baby making machines and leave us to the important stuff.

Apparently my airline is leading the industry in it's approach to regulating footwear. Their solution to female pilots wearing in-appropriate footwear is to pay us so little that we can no longer afford shoes.:) This also has the added benefit of speeding the trip through security, and taking away a little bit of joy for the TSA screeners.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
How to make all well in universe. Gay guys are the only ones who should be flight attendants. They are much better at customer service. Dyke's can fly with me anytime. The one's I have flown with are good pilots. Straight guy's should be Captain's and F/O's. That leaves straight women. Sorry no room left go back to being baby making machines and leave us to the important stuff.

Sounds like a plan.....don't b!tch when we all want alimony and child support then.

Hey capt. megadeth, I think ole George Dubya's on to something!

Let's see...we all decide to stay home from now on, eating bon-bons, doing our nails, and watching the pool boys- what were we thinking, ever deciding to go to work in the first place? Get a quicky divorce and then let the alimony $$$ run in!

Thaniks George Dubya, I never would have thought of the best way to screw every man in this country out of a lifestyle he had become accustomed to.

Back to my vicodin-induced stupor...

Eat bon bons and paint nails? I dont think so. Try wipe my kids' behinds, do the dishes and iron my underwear. After that you can cook dinner and have it warm and on the table after I come in from punching holes in the sky. You can have the alimony I only make 20 grand a year.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Eat bon bons and paint nails? I dont think so. Try wipe my kids' behinds, do the dishes and iron my underwear. After that you can cook dinner and have it warm and on the table after I come in from punching holes in the sky. You can have the alimony I only make 20 grand a year.

You only make 20k a year? Then wipe your own **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** kids' asses.

I'm holding out for the 50k a year pool boy.

Fine sleep with the illegal alien who is a pool boy and probably can't even swim. I will be busy sleeping with 19 yr old flight attendants. What is the difference between God and the flight attendants? The cockpit door.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
What is the difference between God and the flight attendants? The cockpit door.

I think you mean "what separates God from Flight Attendants?".....

on the flip side, what do flight attendants and stage coach drivers have in common?

they both sit behind a$$holes. :eek:

Latest resources

Back