• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a hunch, nothing more, I think everyone who has recently been popped for an additional whiz quiz will be in class within 120 days. Those tests are quite expensive to do over and over and over. From what I am hearing, the heavy a/c time guys are coming out first and then I'd gather the higher time guys might be pulled next....anyone know for sure?

bustinmins said:
Just a hunch, nothing more, I think everyone who has recently been popped for an additional whiz quiz will be in class within 120 days. Those tests are quite expensive to do over and over and over. From what I am hearing, the heavy a/c time guys are coming out first and then I'd gather the higher time guys might be pulled next....anyone know for sure?
I don't believe that is necessarily true about how guys are going to be pulled out of the pool. It is my understanding that prior experience is a discriminator for the MD-11 classes but beyond that, it is based on when you jumped in. That jives with the whiz quiz calls as well. I think everyone, with a few exceptions, from the Jan interview group has been called for updates.

Of course, after my last post, I'll get a call now to fill a slot in Subic....

I hear the PIs are lovely this time of year....

Last edited:
Malter1 said:
I wouldn't even joke about not taking an ANC slot but I think you'd be surprised just how many would follow your script. (Never underestimate a human's ability to be stupid)

Darwinism....Let nature take it's course. Anyone stupid enough to do that doesn't deserve to work here.

WorldOnTime, navyflyer, Malter1

Put down the Kool-Aid and back away slowly...

J O B ... not a religious experience.

For reference purposes, Just got called for pee test today. Interviewed 2nd week of Feb.............

I hope I get called for class soon to start building S E N I O R I T Y ...

You never know what might happen in 5 years or even next month.

Keeping the fingers crossed.

See you in MEM! :nuts:

I don't even care about seniority anymore, I just want to get to Memphis so I can detox myself from FI.com. I'm like a crack addict getting my fix. Good thing they can't test for hours wasted on this web site with that pee test.

Please call me KD so I can get clean again! :eek:

Latest resources

Back