• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hate to tell you bro, it only goes downhill from here. For example, here I sit on the road, watching the Red Sox pound the Yanks, and all I can do is keep hitting the refresh button waiting for something to change. Truly pathetic.

capt_zman said:
Hate to tell you bro, it only goes downhill from here. For example, here I sit on the road, watching the Red Sox pound the Yanks, and all I can do is keep hitting the refresh button waiting for something to change. Truly pathetic.

Well hopefully you are drinking! ... A Lot!

PurpleInMEM said:
WorldOnTime, navyflyer, Malter1

Put down the Kool-Aid and back away slowly...

J O B ... not a religious experience.

You think WordOnTime is drinking the Kool-Aid now? You should have seen him when he showed up... a tattoo of the FedEx logo on one cheek, and a picture of Fred on the other.

How do I know? Let's just say he tends to wander around the crashpad in just his underwear.

And when I say underwear, I mean a mesh thong. I can't kick him out though because he's so damn cute.

Alright Malter, since you started this, what did KD tell you when you got the call to update the test. Figured if anyone would open the subject with her it would be you.

RickKC-135 said:
Alright Malter, since you started this, what did KD tell you when you got the call to update the test. Figured if anyone would open the subject with her it would be you.
Thanks for the vote of confidence (I think). KD wasn't the one who called, it was someone in her office I had not met. It was obvious when talking to her she didn't either know or wasn't going to share any other info besides "go get your pee test done.....you have two days". So of course, I didn't ask and I'm driving 2 1/2 hours tomorrow to get it done, ASAP'ly.

Sluggo_63 said:
You think WordOnTime is drinking the Kool-Aid now? You should have seen him when he showed up... a tattoo of the FedEx logo on one cheek, and a picture of Fred on the other.

How do I know? Let's just say he tends to wander around the crashpad in just his underwear.

And when I say underwear, I mean a mesh thong. I can't kick him out though because he's so dang cute.

I knew you liked me. If you'd just quit playing hard to get.

PS-I still have the picture of Fred.

Latest resources

Back