• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So as I'm kinda close to both of you, I don't want to know about "cheeks" or what's in the Kool Aid you're giving each other! I really don't care about your proclivities and there is some serious tension between the two of you. Suggest you get a room...

Don't ask don't tell!!!

Wildmanny said:
So as I'm kinda close to both of you, I don't want to know about "cheeks" or what's in the Kool Aid you're giving each other! I really don't care about your proclivities and there is some serious tension between the two of you. Suggest you get a room...

Don't ask don't tell!!!

Tell that to WOT... we don't ask, but he's screaming it from the mountain tops.

P.S. Clean up your dishes

Edited: Accidental double post.

Last edited:
Quiet Flight said:
PI's - Philippine Islands??

And I give up on this one: LBFM's??

It's obvious you aren't a Navy man. ;)

If you google it, I'll bet there is some link that will guide you.

JD

Sluggo_63 said:
Tell that to WOT... we don't ask, but he's screaming it from the mountain tops.

P.S. Clean up your dishes

Oh you ask, you ask with your eyes.

And yeah, clean up your dishes. And Bobby's dishes....

TopBugs said:
Just talk to Pete D. two days ago. Right now they are looking at Aug or Sept before they begin Boeing classes again.

Kind of strange to see that the 22 May class of 8 new hires has 7 of them on the M27S training letter. I can't find the 8th person. Maybe it is part of the larger plan of the company to try to hoodwink us during negotiations.

...called this morning to update drug test..."we are updating all our files in the Pool and would like to know if you can take a test in the next couple of days..."

"when does your Class I expire?"..."20 June"..."that's ok, it shouldn't be that long but if you do update it, here's a fax number...." "Well, that's all we need from you right now..."

Interviewed 9/10 Feb...Great to know they know who I am

Hopefully swimming to the shallow end...Cheers Cujo

p.s. Most of the guys in my interview class also got called this morning

Last edited:
Keep it coming

Great intel Cujo.

Mid March Interviewee here. One from my group was offered and took an ANC 11 FO position in an early Jun class. He was a 747 guy with lots of international experience. No other calls that I know of to our group.

Keep the info coming poolies!

Cheers,
BH

Don'tBHate'n said:
Great intel Cujo.

Mid March Interviewee here. One from my group was offered and took an ANC 11 FO position in an early Jun class. He was a 747 guy with lots of international experience. No other calls that I know of to our group.

Keep the info coming poolies!

Cheers,
BH

It does seem that the guys with larger aircraft time, FMS and glass experience are going to ANC on the MD-11. Rumor has it that more will begin to be plucked from the pool to fill 727 MEM slots in late summer. OooooRaaaahhhh!

Latest resources

Back