• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One of the guys in my group called KD about the schedule for the 11 Dec class. Looks like indoc 11-19 Dec, off from 20 Dec to 2 Jan and ground training on 3 Jan. Just passing the info along....
Geauxfly

Hmmm... If that is true, I wonder what us Dec 4th bubbas will get?

I was a 30/31 May interview guy....and still hanging onto my floatie....hoping for a purple Christmas though....anyone have any intel??

Ygbsm!!!

Last week, my sponsor (a mgt type in the tng dept), told me a couple(?) of pilots in the pool turned down training dates because their old legacy airline (Delta) called them back off furlough.

Given the events of this week, all I can say is, WOW.

Hag

More Dec 11 calls

A guy in my interview class (May 30/31) got the call today for Dec 11.

Fingers crossed, staring at the phone!

WannaB

For what is worth- Dec 11th training sked

My buddy just started class and they are getting from Thanksgiving until Dec 6th off from training. So I guess the Christmas schedule for the Dec classes sounds reasonable...however, I will believe it when I hear it from the instructor the first day.

Last week, my sponsor (a mgt type in the tng dept), told me a couple(?) of pilots in the pool turned down training dates because their old legacy airline (Delta) called them back off furlough.

Given the events of this week, all I can say is, WOW.

Hag

I would have to agree with you there Hag! All I can say is NFW. 2nd year I will almost double my salary compared to 7 yr DC9 pay at NWA. Not to mention quality of life is in the toilet there! Happy Purple Christmas!! : ))) Congrats on the class date! No longer LOA

Does anyone think that the rumored Delta furloughees that gave up training dates to return to Delta will make it harder for other furloughees to get an interview?

Does anyone think that the rumored Delta furloughees that gave up training dates to return to Delta will make it harder for other furloughees to get an interview?

You mean some have gone back, (to Delta), recently? I got a buddy here in Dallas who is a DAL Captain begging me for an interview at FDX. If there were some INSANE enough to go back to Delta, then yes I would say that would hurt the chances for others

Keep the faith poolies! I'm sure you will all receive your towels soon enough.

By the way, the kool-aid is great over here.....popcorn too.

Latest resources

Back