• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone heard anything about meet-n-greets starting up? I assume it will be after the first of the year. Been tryin for over a year now. Thanks!

Nov 13 Start Date

Started class today!

Here is the info (all B727):

6 F/O slots
11 S/O slots
--------------
17 Total Newhires

other info:

12 planned for 4 Dec
29 planned for 11 Dec
Plan to hire 30/month for 2007
Next newhires direct to 727 F/O planned for Apr/May 07 timeframe

Fly safe!!

Dec 11 Calls

Calls are still going out (yesterday and today) for the Dec 11 class date. At least 4 of the May 18/19 interview group have gotten the call. Update "pee" test and training package for the Dec 11 class will follow. One call does it all. As said before, 30 slots all SOs. Looks like it will be a "Purple Christmas" after all. Cheers...ExAF:D

Last edited:
Call for Dec 11th

Got the call from KD yesterday. Dec 11th SO. Interviewed 24/25 May with 3 other poolies. At least 2 of us have received the call for class. Airfish- any calls yet? Anyone know what the routine for training will be during Christmas week?

Congrats guys.

Guess on Christmas week for those starting on the 11th: Normal classes up until that Fri and then the wknd and Xmas day off, maybe a day or two after that. Then back to salt mines. That is just a guess, maybe some folks who have been in class over the holidays can shed some light on how it worked for them.

Congrats again.

FJ

Got the call from KD yesterday. Dec 11th SO. Interviewed 24/25 May with 3 other poolies. At least 2 of us have received the call for class. Airfish- any calls yet? Anyone know what the routine for training will be during Christmas week?

When I went through training a few years ago with the same setup we had the whole week off during the holidays. I believe X-Mas was on a Sunday and we took basically a week and a half off........from that Thurs till the next Tuesday. Granted that was many years ago.........maybe those guys getting calls can ask KD but I'm sure she can't give a concrete answer.

On the meet&greets I have been told they will start back up in January at the earliest. I am sure we will get an e-mail via VIPS and you'll know within the hour on this website when they'll start up again. Will be interesting to see the protocol this time around..............

Good luck to all the newbies...see you on line soon!! You're gonna love this place!!

Anyone from the 30 May interview date get a call?

Any thoughts on how deep the pool will be emptied since the Dec 11 class has approx 29 or 30 newhires?

11 Dec schedule

One of the guys in my group called KD about the schedule for the 11 Dec class. Looks like indoc 11-19 Dec, off from 20 Dec to 2 Jan and ground training on 3 Jan. Just passing the info along....
Geauxfly

No way?! I can't believe that info about the holiday break. That would be pretty dang cool. I am not counting chips until we make it to the first day of class.

Latest resources

Back