• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geauxfly gave me a really good price on his fi.com crack pipe. I still take a hit of the poolie call thread daily.

Thanks for the update SB. See ya in class.

Balut

Just talked to the BI foks in Memphis. Those of us in the Dec 4 class will have 3 or 4 days off at Christmas and 3 or 4 days off at New Years. If you get 3 days at one then you get 4 on the other. There will be events in between and they will sort out who is doing what once we get there.

Don't know if anyone still reads this thread but I thought I'd put it out (besides, this thread can't fade away yet - keep it alive).

See you Monday.

Update

I got the call to update my info and pee test. No info on possible class dates for Jan. I was told it could be Feb. :eek:

Wannab

4 Dec Class

Congrats to SilentBob/Balut!!! and the rest of the 4 Dec class. Just couldn't let this thread go away completely.....one week and counting. I needed a hit off the fi pipe. I haven't heard of any more people being put in the pool since early Sep but sources say there have been numerous interviews. I hope the wait isn't that long for any poolies. Good luck to all and thanks for sharing the info.
Geauxfly

The real thanks goes to JM for having a SSN with the last four lower than 0229. Although, the caboose vest is pretty nice looking... Sure feels good to be here.

FJ,

I AM gonna be a plumber, right?

For the record, being a plumber ain't so bad.....

You're one busy guy but overall, once you finally get all the flows, it isn't so bad.

Good luck in class!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back