• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i wonder how much popcorn the pilots as a whole eat everyday. it seems that everywhere i go there is popcorn and i find myself eating some and i don't even like popcorn.

i wonder how much popcorn the pilots as a whole eat everyday. it seems that everywhere i go there is popcorn and i find myself eating some and i don't even like popcorn.

DO NOT EAT THAT POPCORN! It's been genetically engineered to make you drop dead the month after your 60th birthday. The perpetrator, and the reasons why it's been altered, are obvious. The amount of money the company saves by not having to pay pilot's retirements for very long is staggering. It was originally programmed to happen at 60 plus 1 day, but that was to obvious.

I've also heard that the rampers spit in the coffee jugs, but that's another thread.

Pool is dry????

I heard from one of the guys in my interview group that the calls went out through June for the 11 Dec mega-class. JDriver/wannaBrich....any truth to that one? On a separate note, I talked to KD to confirm dates for the holidays (to let my part time job know) and she confirmed indoc 11-19 Dec with about half of us starting ground school the first week of Jan and the other half about 1-2 weeks later. Just the latest info I've heard......
How bout them Tigers!!
Geauxfly

Not Yet

I heard from one of the guys in my interview group that the calls went out through June for the 11 Dec mega-class. JDriver/wannaBrich....any truth to that one?

Still floating ... two of our group got the call, so the line went right through us at May 30/31. January it should be.

WannaB

I am still swimming!

As far as I know, no one from my group in June has been called. A fellow squadron member told me that not everyone in his interview group (18/19 May)was called for the 11 Dec class. I recall reading a post somewhere that some folks (not all)in the 30 May interview group got called for the 11 Dec class.

Looks like I will see wannabrich in January. BTW, any info on January class dates?

Looks like I will see wannabrich in January. BTW, any info on January class dates?

Yep, I hope to be there. I haven't heard anything on a class date but it could be late Jan if the previous class isn't really starting until January anyway.

I'll pass on any info I get when I get it.

I received two FedEx letters this week while I was on a AF reserve mission. One dated 20 Nov said indoc began on 20 Dec. The next day, I received a letter dated 21 Nov that said indoc began on 11 Dec. I know KD told me the class is 11 Dec, but did this happen to anyone else? I'm going to call Monday AM just to be sure, but I'm sure it's a mistake.

Enjoy your weekend. See ya in MEM.

Hag

Bypassed

WannaBrich/Jdriver....out of our five in the pool, one has still not gotten the call. Not sure why.....good luck to ya'll.
Geauxfly

Could it be possible be that those who did not get called were on furlough from another airline? A few messages back there was some talk of DAL furloughees passing up training to return to DAL. Could this be the backlash from the decisions of others? I dont know, but the true reason for not calling some folks and calling others past them boggles my mind. Then again, I am from south Louisiana and we got us sum gud places of some book lerning down dare....doesnt take much to confuse us folk dat aint from da city:)

Either way, as long as I am tossed a towel to dry off sooner or later I will be happy.

Dec 4 class holiday skeds

Just talked to the BI foks in Memphis. Those of us in the Dec 4 class will have 3 or 4 days off at Christmas and 3 or 4 days off at New Years. If you get 3 days at one then you get 4 on the other. There will be events in between and they will sort out who is doing what once we get there.

Don't know if anyone still reads this thread but I thought I'd put it out (besides, this thread can't fade away yet - keep it alive).

See you Monday.

Latest resources

Back