• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX POOL numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fish: I was told that the meet and greets were full through April. Got to call back in mid April (17th) for May/June slots. I suspect they will go quickly like the first wave did.

FJ

my 2 cents

I would make the journey in "in person" and get the appointment if you want to ensure the meet and greet is scheduled....the phone rang off the hook the day I was over there.

Haywood

Is the ANC M&G because his sponsor's in ANC, or is the RCP in ANC meeting guys from MEM?

Anybody else M&G in ANC? What was your timeframe for an interview?

M&g

malterf15 said:
Is the ANC M&G because his sponsor's in ANC, or is the RCP in ANC meeting guys from MEM?

Anybody else M&G in ANC? What was your timeframe for an interview?

Not sure of the specifics. He just said that they were full in MEM and heading to ANC to do it. Will have to get the info from him.

Does anyone else think that this process is getting out of hand?

With candidates emailing ACP's, sending Xmas Cards, and flying to Anchorage to schedule a "pre interview".....it is starting to sound like Plato at Delta...when he used to be stalked by pilots when he went to his car in the parking lot.

I understand the huge volume of candidates and the relatively small number of slots....but there has to be a better way.

I for one am frustrated. I tried unsucessfully to get the guy I'm sponsoring a M&G. And I find out that I have a trip assigned during next months "window" of opportinity.

Can anyone explain to me how you schedule a M&G for May when the day alloted to schedule occurs the morning that the Capt bid is released (at noon) and a day prior to the F/O release.

How can you even know when you will be available to be present?

Speaking of window...since I couldn't get through on the phone...did anyone actually get a M&G scheduled by telephone that day?

Is this gonna turn into getting concert tickets..where guys are going to get in line a week prior...set up a tent...and wait for the window to open?

I agree, echopapa. This sucks. And when it does open up on Apr 17, is it first come first serve? By phone or in person? Or will dudes that have ACP bros already have a secret sign-up sheet that gets their guys appointments at 0701 on the 17th?

I can understand the need to keep the meet and greets at a minimum- otherwise, that is ALL our ACP's would do. However, it seems that once again, some guys got favors and got appointments in advance of the official window, and the rest of us were left out in the cold.

But in other news.... Jack is supposed to retire this summer. Perhaps it will change after that? But at the pace they are going, they should have all the 2006 guys already lined up before he leaves. Part of his plan, probably.

Wish I could get my guy into "Jack's Squadron."

I interviewed 6 weeks ago tomorrow. Still not a peep!! Scratching my eyes out. The rest of my group heard at the 5 week mark (last tues?). This sux.

Q

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back