• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX POOL numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Add one more to the pool!! I posted this in another thread too, but what the hell, I'm so friggin' excited I figured I'd put it up here as well. Waited 55 days (not that I was counting) and finally got the green light last week to hit the purple pool!!! Just a quick thanks to all those I pm'd for support while I considered jumping off my house for 7+ weeks (It's a one story bungalow). I am SOOOO relieved. What a feeling. Thanks again. WOOOO HOOO!!!!!! Taking the wife out for the $300 dinner tonight to say thanks to her for putting up with all of my crap since day 1. What a gem. See you in MEM!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Does anybody out there have a pdf (or other) of the FedEx global route structure? The old man wants to see all the places FedEx flies. PM it or the link if able. Thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats Quiet Flight!

Now let's get down to brass tacks. I heard from a 72 panel instructor that the training dept. said not to expect new-hire classes until August. Is that a guess by the training department or have they been told by the bean counters when they can start up again. And, if so, when are they going to tell us? Anyone in the know, know?

The latest RUMOR I have heard is no 727 S/O classes until then. But other classes (F/O) will run between now and then. Probably starting in late May. Who knows, who cares. I'm enjoying swimming for a coupla days. Then I'll worry.

Q/F

Quiet Flight said:
The latest RUMOR I have heard is no 727 S/O classes until then. But other classes (F/O) will run between now and then. Probably starting in late May. Who knows, who cares. I'm enjoying swimming for a coupla days. Then I'll worry.

Q/F
Fresh in the pool and bringing the intel! I likey. Keep at it!

congrats...we go to paris..milan..stansted..prestwick..tel aviv..munich..frankfurt..athens..basel..dubai..madrid..copenhagen..bombay..delhi..bangkok..hong kong..subicbay..manila..peking..shanghai..almaty..chile..panama..caracus..mexico..honolulu..canada..fiji..bogota..brasil..buenos aires..stokholm..singapore..penang..kuala lumpur..taipei..cebu..tokyo..narita..seoul..osaka..sydney..to name a few off the top of my head...

Last edited:
...and don't forget FSD, BOI, CPR, DSM, TLH, AFW, CID, GFK, BIL, and GTF...just to name a few of MY favorites. (No sarcasm intended--nice thing here is there is someone for everyone....)

Quiet Flight said:
Taking the wife out for the $300 dinner tonight to say thanks to her for putting up with all of my crap since day 1. What a gem. .

Speaking of Gems, why not a new diamond anniversay ring. You know, the three place setting the girls drool over... might as well have the two of you drooling....

:pimp: :beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back