• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX POOL numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are junior in your Boeing seat (like me) you go to a few places with "Grand" in them. I went 10 years in the Air Force without landing at Grand Forks and now I get my mail there. Love it though!

Congrats and good luck!

Grand Forks

skykid said:
If you are junior in your Boeing seat (like me) you go to a few places with "Grand" in them. I went 10 years in the Air Force without landing at Grand Forks and now I get my mail there. Love it though!

Congrats and good luck!

Lots of nice folks up there dont ya know! you betchya. Hope your not floating down the river!

Lots of nice folks up there dont ya know! you betchya. Hope your not floating down the river!

And more pheasants than people. As you can see by my avatar, my dog and I have a keen interest in pheasants.

skykid said:
And more pheasants than people. As you can see by my avatar, my dog and I have a keen interest in pheasants.

Now skykid, I spent eight years in the Air Force, and was unlucky enough to spend four at the Forks. Heck, we don't have pheasants that far North, minus a few stragglers from released pens... it is just too darn cold. Hence why I moved to Nebraska, where we have plenty of pheasants.

Anyway, Skykid is right. The more Junior you are, the more times you head to places with Grand in the name.

Now skykid, I spent eight years in the Air Force, and was unlucky enough to spend four at the Forks. Heck, we don't have pheasants that far North, minus a few stragglers from released pens... it is just too darn cold. Hence why I moved to Nebraska, where we have plenty of pheasants.

True enough, but you are within striking distance of them from the Forks! Nebraska has a ton more birds than my home state as well - Colorado. The lastest MOAB rumor is now they are going to release the bid much later in the year so as not to interfere with most upland bird seasons or the Colorado Elk muzzleloader season.

As long as my class date for the MOAB is Jan or later, as not to interfere with pheasants and waterfowl, I am all happy.

Skykid, that is probably true about the release date of the MOAB. I heard from a friend's, uncle's, neighbor's, vet, that the person in charge of the MOAB is on a Spring bear hunt in Canada, and won't get back to work for at least another month. That would push the date to at least after elk and upland game in Colorado.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back