• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX POOL numbers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't get a meet and greet scheduled? Check e-bay. Word is they are now going to the highest bidder.

This process is dumb.

it is starting to sound like Plato at Delta...

If I ever see ol' Plato, I'm gonna kiss him on the mouth.

If he hadn't turned me down after Phase 3 in 1999 I'd be stacking lumber at Home Depot today.

He told me I could never reapply. I'll take him at his word....

Last edited:
malterf15 said:
Is the ANC M&G because his sponsor's in ANC, or is the RCP in ANC meeting guys from MEM?

Anybody else M&G in ANC? What was your timeframe for an interview?
My M&G was in ANC January 2005 because my sponsor is a MD11 F/O based there. Got called for my FedEx interview late February 2006, and interviewed March 7-8th, 2006.

Its been a long process, but well worth it, as I am awaiting results...

Last edited:
malterf15 said:
Is the ANC M&G because his sponsor's in ANC, or is the RCP in ANC meeting guys from MEM?

Anybody else M&G in ANC? What was your timeframe for an interview?

Talked to my buddy last night and yes his sponser is based in ANC.

Well after 3 weeks 6 days of waiting and second guessing myself I am now offically in the purple pool. :D

Our group started with 12, 10 made it to the second day, so far 6 of 10 got Pool Letters.....4 not heard from.

Last edited:
Same story

Huck said:
If I ever see ol' Plato, I'm gonna kiss him on the mouth.

If he hadn't turned me down after Phase 3 in 1999 I'd be stacking lumber at Home Depot today.

He told me I could never reapply. I'll take him at his word....

Same thing happened to me in Feb. of 2001. I had three strong recommendations and was turned down. I was soooooo deflated.

If hired I would have left a major cargo outfit and would not have finished ground school at big D without a pink slip.

Who says things don't happen for a reason.

congratulations!

Ex_Indy_Flyer said:
Well after 3 weeks 6 days of waiting and second guessing myself I am now offically in the purple pool. :D

Our group started with 12, 10 made it to the second day, so far 6 of 10 got Pool Letters.....4 not heard from.

What a HUGE relief it is to get the letter - congrats. I hope you drank many beers in celebration. Now the wait... When I was in the pool (just post Sept 11th) I got the same letter that said - don't call us, we'll call you. I waited and waited and it was starting to drive me nuts. I cracked and called. I got to speak with KD and she was MOST HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. She put me at ease and said to relax, we all have jobs, it is simply a matter of when the bean counters release training classes.

That was 4-1/2 years ago. In the very near future, you will be on the inside after all the hard work.

Relax and have a beer!

Goose17

Me, too, Huck. Big Red told me no in the summer of 2001..... thank god.... or I'd be working in the lumber department at Home Depot with you.

Goose17 said:
What a HUGE relief it is to get the letter - congrats. I hope you drank many beers in celebration. Now the wait...

Relax and have a beer!

Goose17

Thanks Goose. I sure did celebrate last night!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back