• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex plane runs off runway at ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry man, guess it's a sore spot. My bad.

Wow V7 - I guess it sure is. I remember your little diatribe about a week ago about how the AF pilots in Desert Storm were merely "button pushers" when you couldn't have been further from the truth. I thought, "hey - the guy's just having a bad day and decided to say some absolute bullsh*t he didn't mean." But I guess now I see your true colors shining through.

Wow V7 - I guess it sure is. I remember your little diatribe about a week ago about how the AF pilots in Desert Storm were merely "button pushers" when you couldn't have been further from the truth. I thought, "hey - the guy's just having a bad day and decided to say some absolute bullsh*t he didn't mean." But I guess now I see your true colors shining through.

doesn't change any of the facts, does it?

I had an honorable discharge, she didn't and clearly her gender play a big role in her getting this job more so than any AirForce background.

If my True Colors are such that an Honorable Discharge should be a minimum requirement for a job in this profession, then proud to sport'em.

Peace out...

I had an honorable discharge, she didn't and clearly her gender play a big role in her getting this job more so than any AirForce background.

If my True Colors are such that an Honorable Discharge should be a minimum requirement for a job in this profession, then proud to sport'em.

Peace out...

Nope V7, it sure doesn't...and I guess it doesn't change your personal issues you've got against AF pilots in general either. And that's too bad...

Peace out...

Peace out...

Yeah, but she was a pilot from what I have heard. You were discharged from the Mexican Army as a cook.

you people are a disgrace to the profession defending her actions. How sad that charactor has no place in your view of what makes for a good pilot. We live in the era of the Clinton presidency, I suppose its to be expected. Godless communists may have lost the war on the economic front, but they sure took home the prize in the culture war.

she didn't and clearly her gender play a big role in her getting this job more so than any AirForce background.

Like I said.....here we go......how did I know that was coming next?

Didn't you know that all we have to do is show our tits to the HR people at the airlines and we are in class the next day? None of us are ever hired with the min quals. Yep, that's it....that's why our last new hire class has all white males in it. I guess there weren't enough of us willing to show our tities. :rolleyes:

I guess there weren't enough of us willing to show our tities. :rolleyes:

If you are willing to show them I am willing to look!

I'm just pointing out how I feel the public views stuff like this.

Don & Roma (Chicago talk radio) were talking about the accident this morning and how dedicated cargo pilots are to be flying when all the passenger flights were canceled (not trying to start any sort of debate on cargo versus passenger just passing the info along). So I think what you are saying has some truth to it.

Latest resources

Back