Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fartknocker said:
I hear ya' brother. Good reply.

hang in there..before you know it you will be in flight ops like newfed bitching about the job he would have given his left nut for 4 yrs ago...good luck!!

CaptainMark said:
hang in there..before you know it you will be in flight ops like newfed bitching about the job he would have given his left nut for 4 yrs ago...good luck!!

HaHa! You might be right!! Pilots are such crybabies!! I'll do my best to remember how hard I worked and how bad I wanted this job. I'll remind myself that I asked for this when I come home from a 12 day trip around the world!

See you in MEM! :D

Last edited:
So... now we're not supposed to trip trade?

By the way, I got 200 hours in my make up bank. I don't know who's doing all the extra flying, but it ain't me.....

Any clues on how the ANC LOA works into this?...
Captain Mark--finally figured out who you are!!!
Good seeing you at the hub the other day!
My negotiating committee speaks for me!!
Los1

fartknocker said:
HaHa! You might be right!! Pilots are such crybabies!! I'll do my best to remember how hard I worked and how bad I wanted this job. I'll remind myself that I asked for this when I come home from a 12 day trip around the world!

See you in MEM! :D

amazing...the guy has been here 4 years and can hold widebody fo and 72 captain and he has seen the pains..what the hell is he talking about?...then goes on about the 380 coming...yeah ..growing pains!...the contract will get done and we will move on but 4 years..get serious!

By the way, I got 200 hours in my make up bank. I don't know who's doing all the extra flying, but it ain't me.....
750+ here, anyone, anyone?

makeup hours (mine is bigger than yours)

I can only assume guys with huge makeup banks are guys flying for the military or guys that have been on the property for a very long time. I don't think we need to compare makeup hours since others do not have the military as a second source of income.

Goose17

Latest resources

Back