• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx MOAB is out (pathetic)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am EXTREMELY fortunate to be in the pool. I realize many before me have spend many, many months/years in agony wondering when they were finally going to get called for training. I can only imagine what that was like. I thank my lucky stars everyday but just like those before me, I am eager to get started. Though not in the pool for anywhere near as long, I have been working at this thing for years as well.

Malter1 said:
I am EXTREMELY fortunate to be in the pool. I realize many before me have spend many, many months/years in agony wondering when they were finally going to get called for training. I can only imagine what that was like. I thank my lucky stars everyday but just like those before me, I am eager to get started. Though not in the pool for anywhere near as long, I have been working at this thing for years as well.

Kudos and good luck!!

newfed said:
It's amazing how small minded Captain Mark is. I've been at Purple for 4 years now and have started seeing more reality. I did drink the koolaid like all the swa guys, but as they go through pains now I see us going through the same pains. Fred Smith has us by the short hairs with negotiations, hes knows are weakness and will drag us out indefitnatley. They have no intentions on settling anytime soon and will continue to profit from it. Captain Mark might enjoy his extra trips now but soon as the 380 comes on board the quicker the reduciton in flying and pilots will come. We don't have the same luxory as the pax guys with frequency, its all about lift. So Mark fly it know while you can, and remeber who runs the mec while your in your final five.

look here newhire...i trip traded..not extra...small minded?...you are new so shutup...ive been thru this stuff 3 times..the union will do what it has to ..i have volunteered over there in the past...you probably are one of the know-it-alls who sits around and complains and does nothing to help..are you volunteering your time? probably not..don't attack me u ass...final five?...dude i have 24 yrs to 60..u are probably older then me so i won't bash the elderly...chill out..

Last edited:
CaptainMark said:
look here newhire...i trip traded..not extra...small minded?...you are new so shutup...ive been thru this stuff 3 times..the union will do what it has to ..i have volunteered over there in the past...you probably are one of the know-it-alls who sits around and complains and does nothing to help..are you volunteering your time? probably not..don't attack me u ass...final five?...dude i have 24 yrs to 60..u are probably older then me so i won't bash the elderly...chill out..

Another hero! Better get to bed Mark, tee time is at 7 tommorow. :laugh:

newfed...reading your post a second time...you are an idiot..and clueless i might add! who ever said anything about extra trips? where do these guys come from?

CaptainMark said:
newfed...reading your post a second time...you are an idiot..and clueless i might add! who ever said anything about extra trips? where do these guys come from?

He is?? And you.......

Malter1 said:

I hear ya' brother. Good reply.

Latest resources

Back