• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, I see 4 in the FDX pool so far:

Houseopain Interview date ???

Leroy Interview date 15/16-Jul-02

MadDogPilot Interview date 21/22-Jun-02

FedEx Interview date 15/16-Jul-02

Let say we get a minimum of 10 before we post a list. Anyone else?

Also, post if you have a pool date or a call up date. Leroy shows pool date of 26-Jul-02...right?

I'm in the pool. I interviewed August 2001. I was a little busy after Sept 11 (last year) and couldn't accept a class date until Sept 23 (this year). Now I guess I'll be waiting a little longer.

w8n,
Again, I'm not sure if FedEx uses the date of "the call" for pool position or if they just use interview date to determine when to start someone. But yes, I got "the call" on 26 Jul.

Put me in

Throw me in the pool. Interviewed 1-2 July, called with good news on 25 July. Now we wait.

flying

One more

Interviewed 21/22 May.

Don't remember when they called back.....about a month later.

Waiting to hear more.

Max

May 20 & 21'st interview

June 10 pool letter

Aug. 8 call for Sep. 23 class date

class cancelled around two weeks ago.

Avail: 10 months ago

I have no idea how the pool senority works; other than your interview date. I think class senority is based on the last 4 digits of your Social Security #.

Last edited:
Ditto

Same as U2FEDX

Interviewed May 20/21st...ten days later hired by phone call; letter followed shortly after. Message left for the Sep 23rd/30th class in early Aug and once I returned the call from KD the bad news started...The Finance Dept told KD to stop offering anymore class dates!

We got 10...

After reading the "Anyone in the FEDEX hiring pool?" thread, I count at least 10 FDX poolies to start a list. Still have a couple questions:

1. What actually determines the order of poolies? Is it the call date or the interview date?

2. Should we include an "Available Date" for those still in the military or those civilians who are not yet ready for class? If so, we'll need everyone to state their availability date.

In the meantime, I'll put a list together to be sent to the board administrator. I know he's at the NBAA convention this week so it may take a few days before it gets posted.

Thanks to everyone for the information,

W8n4swa:cool:

hiring timeline

A corporate friend of mine has applied online to Fedex. He has tons of heavy corporate experience. He's had the letters of reference, the buddy carry his paperwork into the chief pilot etc etc.

That process started 13 months ago but he hasn't heard a single word from Fedex. He continues to do his updates online and keeps his fingers crossed. Can any of you guys pass along the time line of how things happened for you in the hiring process.

Thanks,

Latest resources

Back