• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Call for Profile Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I asked the technician giving the drug test how long is was good for...she said 30 days. She said she was sure it was good for 30 days.

OnTheDock said:
I asked the technician giving the drug test how long is was good for...she said 30 days. She said she was sure it was good for 30 days.

Thanks...I tried looking it up but to no avail...

TSD

Well I would have to say I am going to go with what KD said since they are the ones who telling us to go and update. But its really not that important just PASS IT!! :)

LaidOffAgain said:
Any interviewees that interviewed in Jan that were not asked to do an updated drug test?? How long are they good for?? thx

So far, I have not heard anything. I interviewed on Jan 25/26.

Anyone else from Jan hear or not hear???

Last edited:
XJguy said:
So far, I have not heard anything. I interviewed on Jan 25/26.

Anyone else from Jan hear or not hear???

Rumor has it they're working on the previous week's poolies. But how should I know...I'm just a dog trying to find a bone...

Did FedEx send you any paperwork to take with you to the donation? I could've sworn she said that they would send something to take to the lab, but, nothing yet.

They did send lab paperwork which arrived the next day. I took it to the local lab and had them fill it out.

Thanks GrapeApe. They called yesterday, thought it would've arrived today. Not yet. I'll see if it arrives tomorrow, if not, I'll give them a call back.

Any new Poolie Pissers out there this week? Any friend of a friend from Feb interview group yet?

Malter1 said:
Any new Poolie Pissers out there this week?

I went today. I know of at least two others who went this week. My interview was Jan 18/19. It seems to be going chronologically by interview date so far. That would make sense if the test results expire in that order.

Hopefully we'll hear a call soon to start class? See you in MEM! :nuts:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back