• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Call for Profile Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They just said that they were updating all their pilot profiles and needed me to fax my new medical to them. They also gave me the number and address of a local urinalysis outfit and told me to go pee. No mention of the online pilot profile. I didn't push for any training dates or anything like that.

Rumor I'm hearing is that 1st Poolie class will be 22 May. Also heard that it will be filled with a cherry picked group of guys with heavy glass experience for wide-body FO slots. Any independent confirmation floating around out there?

My man on the inside did give the nod on May 22nd. We'll see if he's full of it pretty soon. Cherry picked? I dunno. But it looks like those called to pee today were from early Jan. Seems chronological thus far. I might be grasping at straws though.

"This aggression will not stand man."

Last edited:
A question for those that got the call today...

What type of medical certificate did you have, and what was its original expiration date?

Just wondering since I was also from an early January interview group. I have a 1st class not set to expire until June 30.

Purple Nugget said:

What type of medical certificate did you have, and what was its original expiration date?

Just wondering since I was also from an early January interview group. I have a 1st class not set to expire until June 30.

You have to show up on day one of class with a 1st class medical.

I'm loving the poolie avatars. If I get the nod, I'm gonna have to paint mr. booger purple.

Purple Nugget said:

Medical expired last month, what would that have to do with a new drug test though???? Anyone Anyone?

You have to show up with a current ie new first class physical. The FAA drug test is only good for a certain number of days for employment(I'm not sure the exact timeline on that).

Hope that helps.

GrapeApe said:
Just got a call today to send FedEx my updated medical certificate and to take a new drug test. Sounds like things are starting to move......
I was in a meeting in the falcon bld. today,and heard that the first 70 newhires would go to ANC. Call will go out offering an ANC MD 11 FO class. You can take it or decline,if you decline back in the deep end you go. Makes sense, because ANC FO's would not cause pass over pay.Good luck Y'all

RAC396 said:
I was in a meeting in the falcon bld. today,and heard that the first 70 newhires would go to ANC. Call will go out offering an ANC MD 11 FO class. You can take it or decline,if you decline back in the deep end you go. Makes sense, because ANC FO's would not cause pass over pay.Good luck Y'all

If this is the case, are there any ANC F/O's that could let us poolies know what reserve would be like commuting to ANC. ie days on reserve, ease of commute.

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back