FedEx Call for Profile Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ViewCola said:
just checking on how much that would cost.

U-haul...Tampa FL, to ANC: $7,499
U-haul...Tampa FL, to MEM: $1,775

Although I can save money by going
Tampa - Seattle: $2,158
Seattle - Anchorage: $999
Crazy as it sounds make two reservations and save $4300.

man I have way too much time on my hands

As a local--I see people travel to Alaska a couple of ways. First is the Alaska Canada highway and the other is the Alaska ferry system.
http://www.dot.state.ak.us/amhs/

The ferry leaves out of Bellingham WA or Prince Rupert B.C.

Do you need any more info?

FishAlaska

Looks to me like the LOA does not apply the 'lower 48' tag to passover that is incurred IAW 24.D.2 'Passover Pay Due to Junior Pilot's Early Activation'. In fact, it deletes 24.D.2.iv; which would now allow someone to get passover pay even if they don't activate in their new domicile(ANC). This is all dependent on new hires actually going before you(and my ability to read the lawyer-talk of the CBA and LOA.)

The LOA is found on the website, you have to open the HTML version of the CBA, FYI.

Somebody double-check this please.

Quiet Flight said:
What's so hard about MD11 training at FedEx? (Or any plane/seat for that matter?) Systems/ops/profiles/limitations/emerg procedures? What's the catch?

It seems a cloud of doom and worry hangs over getting a right seat right off the bat. Whereas at most other carriers, a right seat is your only option. What gives?

Thanks.

You are killin' me!!

For what it is worth, I just received a call this morning to come in and do another drug test. I interviewed 18 Jan for those wondering. I was told classes would be coming down soon. So for now still in the pool!!

cgri591982t44a said:
For what it is worth, I just received a call this morning to come in and do another drug test. I interviewed 18 Jan for those wondering. I was told classes would be coming down soon. So for now still in the pool!!

Thanks for keeping the rest of us posted!

cgri591982t44a said:

Was day 2 for you on the 18th?

Thanks,

Dog The Twice Skunked

I just got a call to update my urinalysis this afternoon. Was asked if my 1st class medical is still current, which it is. That was it. No other info and I didn't ask any questions.

Interviewed 16/17JAN.

How long is a FAA Drug Screen good for?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info... Looks like we're getting closer...

TSD

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back