Fabulous FJ uniforms...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where do you get info Deanna is gone?

MS has told several crews who have flown him recently that she is out and he is in, but wink wink, "I was never really gone".

Gotta say, that took longer then I thought it would.

You froggies out there starting to get it yet? It's completely understandable that it would take a while, after all it's our third time watching uncle play his game and you guys are first timers. But now it should be clearing up a bit for you.

MS has told several crews who have flown him recently that she is out and he is in, but wink wink, "I was never really gone".

You froggies out there starting to get it yet? It's completely understandable that it would take a while, after all it's our third time watching uncle play his game and you guys are first timers. But now it should be clearing up a bit for you.

There's no need to be a condescending ass hat. Just because KR has been treating you like trash longer than the FJ crews doesn't make you smarter. Almost everyone here has been waiting for the other shoe to drop but hoping it wouldn't. Everyone is aware of Kenn's past performance.

The bright side is that as FJ winds down (as the current clients flee), there will be fewer and fewer of those hideous uniforms at the various FBOs.

There's no need to be a condescending ass hat. Just because KR has been treating you like trash longer than the FJ crews doesn't make you smarter. Almost everyone here has been waiting for the other shoe to drop but hoping it wouldn't. Everyone is aware of Kenn's past performance.

The bright side is that as FJ winds down (as the current clients flee), there will be fewer and fewer of those hideous uniforms at the various FBOs.

Condescending? I was going for conciliatory, but I'm sorry if you didn't get that.

I think it's interesting your worried he's winding you down. A lot of our guys are worried about the same thing. Seems he's had some success with the whipsaw strategy he's been using.

It will continue until both pilot groups band together and stop it. You guys are the only ones who can decide when that will be.

Condescending? I was going for conciliatory, but I'm sorry if you didn't get that.

I think it's interesting your worried he's winding you down. A lot of our guys are worried about the same thing. Seems he's had some success with the whipsaw strategy he's been using.

It will continue until both pilot groups band together and stop it. You guys are the only ones who can decide when that will be.

Can't you file a single-carrier petition? It looks to be getting more ripe every day with all this cross-selling and mingling of the operations. Seems like KR's constantly pushing the line, daring you do to it, betting that he'll win through attrition because you're afraid of a decert by the combined pilot force. How miixed do things have to get before you file? And if Flex management has really been shown the door, doesn't that give you a better chance that enough of the Flex group loses trust in DAC that they won't drive for decert?

Where do you get info Deanna is gone?

An Aviation Week article from NBAA confirms that Deanna is out and Silvestro is in as CEO but that "Meanwhile, Deanna White will continue to steer Flexjet as president but will also have management responsibilities with Flight Options."

Thanks. This reminds me of a time when travel air chief pilot was made flops chief pilot to pacify the travel air guys. However he wasn't included on any decisions or had any authority being of high moral character he told flops to stick it cause he wasn't going to lie to the pilot group like KR asked. Assuming Deanna is as ethical as flex pilots claim she too will be moving on for other oppurtunitiies since at this point she is nothing more then a figure head

So, to recap: DAC began purchasing FJ from Bombardier a little over a year ago. Right away, the union thugs - people like me - began raising the alarm. FJ pilots countered: "If things get bad, we'll consider a union, but until then, no." Then it was, "Unions aren't bad, we just don't like the Teamsters." And my personal favorite: "Were FJ. We're not the majors, the regionals, NetJets, or Flight Options. So what if they're all unionized?" Not very substantive arguments, but they worked.

Later you said, "We trust our management team, they're the ones in charge - you guys have never experienced real trust, that's all" & here's where you held the line. Princess Deanna was in charge & by God, nothing was going to stop her from protecting her cherished brood.

Right so far?

For the life of us, we couldn't believe you actually felt she was calling the shots & we told you so. But you were insistent. Yammer was working & you guys drank the Kool-Aid. They were whispering in your ear (certainly not ours) that you were the chosen ones - the luxury label - & that the union goobers were just bitter.

But now your trusted management is gone. The Princess is out & no one's whispering in your ear that you're special anymore. Operations are being merged & are so mixed up, it's difficult to tell one op from the other.

We knew you'd start seeing the light. But we came on strong thinking we could bypass these headaches if you'd just listen. It was kind of arrogant of us, but since we had lots of experience in the matter, what else could we do? But now, before things get even more out of control, isn't it time to start thinking about representation? I mean, even your former pilots are writing lists of changes. Isn't it time to start peeking outside & thinking for yourselves?

Is there anything more tangible, more in-your-face than the costume you're about to wear? It's not a uniform anymore, no. It's something we see on the streets this time of year, something people throw together to look like a uniform. Is there anything more visual to you that the old FlexJet is gone? Picture this: It's 4 am in some mediocre hotel room & you're getting dressed for the day. You keep telling yourself: "It's not so bad. It's not so bad." Is that any way to go through your career?

With absolute clarity, we understand both groups need each other to survive & that we're both on the same road to operating as one company. Join us.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back