• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He giveth, and he taketh away

And so it continues...

From the Flexjet DO-

Ladies and Gents, we have received some request lately on not taking vacation time but rather banking the PTO. Although we appreciate the crewmembers volunteering to work and understand you may want to bank as much PTO as possible, vacation time is taken into account in the design of our crew plan. Therefore it is essential that you take your vacation allotment. Please bid your vacation otherwise it will be randomly assigned to you!

This thread was started to mock the upcoming, or not, uniform announcement. If you'd like to stir the pot by posting internal reminders of longstanding policy, please start a new thread and let have some fun.

Way I heard it, Uncle was doing a 'Victory Lap' aboard an FJ flight, basking in his magnificence. One of the pilots started discussing the uniform committee & their progress on new uniforms. Uncle couldn't help himself & true to form said, 'We've already decided that.' Kind of shut down the whole uniform committee thingy right then & there. Was hoping a FJ guy could explain what happened a little more clearly.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement to see whether the other part of the story, the part about the silver pants & burgundy epaulets, is true.

BTW, The Architect mentioned a recent change to FJ's vacation & PTO policy. How's that sittin' with y'all?

Last edited:
BTW, The Architect mentioned a recent change to FJ's vacation & PTO policy. How's that sittin' with y'all?

I'm not sure what change he is talking about so I'd say, it's not sitting at all.

You guys want to hijack the thread, fine; how do you feel about the rumored 70 something guys that decided to ditch their Options uniform for whatever design KR has thought up for FJ?

Weak try lucky dog. The number you mention was closer to 60. That's the number of people who inquired about FJ. The actual number of people willing to don a pair of kneepads... well, I guess, we'll see. btw, I started the thread, so if I wanna talk about the change to your PTO, well, then I think I will.

Way I heard it, Uncle was doing a 'Victory Lap' aboard an FJ flight, basking in his magnificence. One of the pilots started discussing the uniform committee & their progress on new uniforms. Uncle couldn't help himself & true to form said, 'We've already decided that.' Kind of shut down the whole uniform committee thingy right then & there. Was hoping a FJ guy could explain what happened a little more clearly.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official announcement to see whether the other part of the story, the part about the silver pants & burgundy epaulets, is true.

"Way I heard it" means you are spreading a rumor. Not sure why KR would be doing a victory lap regarding our new uniform. I really believe there are things much more important than that he is dealing with.

Silver pants, really? I know you guys want to mock and belittle us, but you are going to have to do better than that.

I know, I know, if we had your all powerful IBT we would be telling HIM what uniform we would be wearing, right. No, no, wait......we would be telling him what color tie HE would be wearing.

Weak try lucky dog. The number you mention was closer to 60. That's the number of people who inquired about FJ. The actual number of people willing to don a pair of kneepads... well, I guess, we'll see. btw, I started the thread, so if I wanna talk about the change to your PTO, well, then I think I will.

The actual number was 68.

You can believe what you like.

Latest resources

Back