• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fabulous FJ uniforms...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like a lot of metal in that utility belt. I doubt they tested it to go through the metal detectors.

It looks like a lot of metal in that utility belt. I doubt they tested it to go through the metal detectors.

Flexjet pilots (as agents of Jet Solutions) have just been approved for the Known Crewmember Program. So now we'll be able to waltz through security in our new uniforms looking all sexy!

Known Crew member program is at only participating airports. All other airports you still could get gate raped.

Flexjet pilots (as agents of Jet Solutions) have just been approved for the Known Crewmember Program. So now we'll be able to waltz through security in our new uniforms looking all sexy!

Customs will probably assume you're drug runners when clearing inbound from south of the border sporting the Ricci Suavee outfit. Can't blame them for that one. Hope you guys like dogs.

Last edited:
Customs will probably assume you're drug runners when clearing inbound from south of the border sporting the Ricci Suavee outfit. Can't blame them for that one. Hope you guys like dogs.

I would not be laughing at the Flex pilots since it won't be long before the Options pilots are wearing the same thing.

Didn't KR say that the FO Phenoms will be going to marketed as Flex aircraft.

I would not be laughing at the Flex pilots since it won't be long before the Options pilots are wearing the same thing.

Didn't KR say that the FO Phenoms will be going to marketed as Flex aircraft.

During his presentation he did not differentiate which pilot group the uniform was for. He just said this is our new uniform. So I would expect that the uniform is for both pilot groups, but if not both then at least the P300 pilots since they will be flying under the Flexjet brand.

During his presentation he did not differentiate which pilot group the uniform was for. He just said this is our new uniform. So I would expect that the uniform is for both pilot groups, but if not both then at least the P300 pilots since they will be flying under the Flexjet brand.

I think the only difference will be that the Flex pilots will be issued a yellow purse to match the belt and the Options pilots will get a white one to match the tie. ;)

I think the only difference will be that the Flex pilots will be issued a yellow purse to match the belt and the Options pilots will get a white one to match the tie. ;)

Are you kidding me, a matching white purse.... after Labor Day... that will be just tacky.

Latest resources

Back