F9 still in play

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, not him

Not him. If you ask me, it's Arvin, as in 'Porch-ugese'. Just a theory...

No way! I stand by my first comment.
QUOTE]

Ah, the life of a simpleton. I don't blame you. Why should anyone have to go through the anguish of actually having to generate original thoughts and ideas and god forbid...facts. Stick with it.

Ah I get it now. The deep feelings of regret after you jumped on the "go for gold" bandwagon with the FAPA MEC. I guess that everything that is about to happen to you, that everyone on this planet is forecasting except you, is salt in the wound. Bird in the hand...

I will stand by my simpleton life. You can stand by your facts. Good luck. Not seeing the writing on the wall is what got you here in the first place.

A staple job of a Major Airline narrowbody pilot group to another Major Airline narrowbody pilot seniority list?? YGBFSM. I don't think that its even legal to agree to something like that in this day and age.

OK, I'll see my 520 Aircraft with 3000 daily departures to your 51 Aircraft and 350 daily departures, apples and oranges chump.

I LUV this in your profile...............

Curr Position: CA :nuts:

Enough said on that point. :smash:

Ah I get it now. The deep feelings of regret after you jumped on the "go for gold" bandwagon with the FAPA MEC. I guess that everything that is about to happen to you, that everyone on this planet is forecasting except you, is salt in the wound. Bird in the hand...

I will stand by my simpleton life. You can stand by your facts. Good luck. Not seeing the writing on the wall is what got you here in the first place.

Monster Buck talks tuff but he's really a short skinny little guy- maybe 5 feet and a little change. His nickname was "captain america" at Mesaba.

Monster Buck;1866470[/U said:
Monster Buck talks tuff but he's really a short skinny little guy- maybe 5 feet and a little change. His nickname was "captain america" at Mesaba.

I saw you parking a few months back. I went by the gate and saw the CA you were flying with, you weren't around. Him and I had a nice chat about you. I told him that you were my fo just before you got furloughed. Before anything came out of my mouth he had quite alot to say about you. So I guess we both have our "admirers". You know what they say about throwing stones...

With the purchase of F9, as a Shuttle America 170 fo, you are hoping to "buy in" to finally flying big iron. After flying with you, I know you couldn't get it any other way.

You never did like your rank.;)

Last edited:
Wow, Porch works for F9? He should quit then since he probably never fit in and never will.

more about the situation being discussed, less about personalities and personal attacks. makes the forum a better place.

Latest resources

Back