• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9/RAH meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious why this has thread has gone three more pages and know one can answer my simple questions

Because it got hijacked by everyone's least-favorite ambassador from ATL's quaint little alternative airline.

Because it got hijacked by everyone's least-favorite ambassador from ATL's quaint little alternative airline.

We are now the World's largest airline. You guys, OTOH, win the award for largest group of corndogs on the planet, and the award for the largest "player" in LBB and MAF aviation by far----congrats on that!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I can tell that's important to you so that's FANTASTIC!

Gup

Wow, you read my mind. You know what that is? It is FFFFFFANTASTIC! A-cup, you really are a cool dude half of the time!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Bye Bye--General Lee = Turd. :laugh:

Go$hDamnit!!! Because of this bantering this thing is going to hit six pages before someone answers my simple questions. Stop the madness!

Last time I was in LBB, I saw Jack Lalanne there in the hotel. No $hit. I wish, he would kick GL a$$ in, that would be a great thing to watch.

one more overshoot at MDW or BUR

Why don't you land on another taxiway there chief! The lights are BLUE for taxiways, didn't they teach you this in the navy? Also, we all know the NWA Pilots lost over Minnesota and Wisconsin were flying a "delta colors" airplane. What is your pilots gonna do this week to top that? You guys did that in one week!

I appreciate all the questions and comments I am getting from my Friends and Customers about how screwed up delta is. I just laugh and think about the general.

I also want to thank your work group for the new law coming from the government the S.2745 the "Distracted Flying Act".

You can thank the rest of us for the "jumpeat" invention. Nice uniforms, by the way....where is the boat?

almost forgot this guy:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21598678/detail.html
:smash:

Last edited:
My ultimate goal was integration with huge weight for SWA. Something along the lines of their #1 being our #1 FO and ratioing from there leaving the already furloughed and the surplus as, well, furloughed.

Secondary was staple.

Thirly was DOH.

In no way did I, would I, or will I agree to relative seniority with a bankrupt carrier. Period.

Gup

DOH IS THE ONLY WAY TO INTEGRATE!!!
Look what Nicolau gave to USAirways pilots! Nothing but turmoil. Had DOH been used the seniority integration would have been over with Cactus. Bankruptcy has NOTHING to do with it either!

Latest resources

Back